• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Episode That Never Gets Old

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • I love myself some action. So any episodes such as the tag battle arc in the DP series or long gym battles like the one against Juan are episodes I love a lot.

I really love the two shipwrecked episodes in the Indigo league. They were the first two episodes I ever saw and like 14 years later I still love them and watch them a lot of the time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Island of the Giant Pokémon or Ash Catches a Pokémon. Nostalgic reasons, but mainly as those were the best two episodes of the first season for me. The conversation between Pikachu, Squirtle, Charmander & Bulbasaur never gets old. I literally howl every time!

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
    Years
  • There isn't really any one episode I watch all the time, but I can never get enough of all the original series episodes. I have about 20 VHS tapes and I watch them all the time and will continue to, as long as my VCR runs. Can't say I have a favorite though. Probably that one where Clefairy steals everyone's stuff and makes a rocket ship out of it. I can't recall the name of that one...

Embernight

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2022
    I've watched For Ho-Oh the Bells Toll many of times, mainly because I have the GBA episode cartridge for it. Yet, as many of times I've watched it, I still enjoy the episode, most likely because it focuses on legendary Pokemon. I also like the episode with Silver, the baby Lugia. Makes you question the rarity of legendaries.

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    I have watched the first episode more times than I can remember. I always love rewatching the hoenn league and the hoenn and kanto grandfestivals. I love to rewatch most episodes with Paul or Barry in, the sinnoh league (to me the sinnoh grand festival was meh) and any episode with team galactic in xD. Also I've watched the BW episode where Cilan goes cray cray over the trains WAYY to much.

Back