• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~ The-Everyone-likes-chocolate-fanclub~*

What's your favourite kind of Chocolate?

• Total voters

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I had some chocolate caramel bars yesterday and the day before that I had some sugar free chocolate pudding. Those were very good. Healthy yes, but very good.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I'm eating Mikado at the moment. Guess it's just the European version of the oh-so-familiar-japanese-sticks-covered-in-chocolate-aka-Poky?

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    They look very nice! I love chocolate sticks, they just, i don't know. :P. I like chocolate fingers to, i love 'em!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Welcome to the club Innocent Victim! =D

Oooh, that looks like Pocky that you are eating Mudkipblader. So they have the same thing where you are from, that is nice. ^^ I wish we got something like that here in the US.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yes, welcome to the club, I'll add you right away. *gives traditional welcome bar*

I thought it looked a lot like those chocolate sticks in anime. XD

^that's what we have.
    First there was black chocolate, then Milk chocolate, then Milk chocolate with nuts, then caramel

And now: Mikado Zen, with white chocolate.
    Spoiler:

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Oh wow, i need to try that! Just about to have grapes dipped in chocolate.. mmm! There's only a few fruits i like with chocolate.. and one of them is grapes! :D.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa, those look good. <3 But I am on my quest of losing weight, so I can't eat an Pocky right now. D: I might eat some down the road though.

I think I dipped some grapes in chocolate before. I know I did it with apples, pineapple, and strawberries. That sounds good though.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I make sure to excersise and go for walks and jogs etc. when i've finished eating something that might well be over my body weight :P. I don't want to become fat, although a little bit of fat on my body wouldn't be a bad idea ;). I just ate a White chocolate Toblerone.. dipped in melted White chocolate! It was pretty nice :).

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    No Toblerone?! What type of horrible place is that?! :P. But yes, White chocolate Toblerone is to die for! Fantastic.. i really need another!! XD.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    No Toblerone?! What type of horrible place is that?! :P. But yes, White chocolate Toblerone is to die for! Fantastic.. i really need another!! XD.

Did you say white chocolate toblerone?
    I've only ever eaten the regular one, the dark one and the one with raisins in...
    I don't think they white ones where I live *whimper*

I shall hunt for one over the next few days, however, in case of the unlikely event of me not seeing one >=|

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Yup, they sell them in Toblerone tiny's packs or a really big White Toblerone. But i seriously loved it! But i shall stay loyal, so milk chocolate Toblerone all the way! ^_^.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    I don't eat chocolate near as much as you people. I don't really spend a lot of money on it, and my Mom never buys any. But my sister recently got some Hershey™ Hugs. YUUUUUMMMMMMYYYY!!!!!!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't eat chocolate near as much as you people. I don't really spend a lot of money on it, and my Mom never buys any. But my sister recently got some Hershey™ Hugs. YUUUUUMMMMMMYYYY!!!!!!!

Same here. I've got a friend who practically lives off chocolate. Spends her mum's money on it though xD

Whoa... as I popped into this thread... I just got SUCH AN URGE to have some chocolate again. Last time was... oh, some hours ago. Hot chocolate, drinkable :3 That's not really it though... it's not the same as taking a bite, feeling it melt on your tongue... aaaarhj.

Tomorrow's a trip downstore. Chuculate, here I come~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh man...I am in a mood of chocolate right now. But I can't. D: I need to try some Toblerone. My parents love that candy. Well my stepmom does. Since I think it came from Germany, if I am not mistaken.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh man...I am in a mood of chocolate right now. But I can't. D: I need to try some Toblerone. My parents love that candy. Well my stepmom does. Since I think it came from Germany, if I am not mistaken.

Can't? Toblerone probably somes from.. Switzerland or Germany yes 8]

I'm having some trusty old Marabou chocolate now. The one I said I would buy in store :) But I didn't I got my mom to do it for me.

Vie

Years
    Toblerone comes from germany? well thats a reason to like my country... ^.^
    but its the only one....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Another reason could be that it's very nice suited in the middle of Europe? :)

BOLDED TOPIC TIME :O:O Rebirth of something old and dusty...

What fruit/berry goes best with chocolate? And what type of chocolate then? (dark, white, other...)

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Fruit / Berry? I don't like fruit in chocolate. It just doesn't appeal to me. :D. I like almonds in Toblerones, but that's really as close as i can get. :P. But i still eat fruit. Don't say i don't! XD.

Back