• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Evil Budew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piplup Master

Piplup is my Favorite Pokemon
    Years
    I hate Budew!!! So I wrote a story about em...

I decided to go to the Floroma City's Park which was filled with Budew. But before I went I got some weapons the usual flamethrower, chainsaw, samuria sword etc.

I saw a whole patch of them I pulled out the nozzel to the flamethroer and pulled the trigger... Hahahah I watched them scream in pain. They eventually died and more came trying to stop me. "Chainsaw Time!" Blood went everywhere.

"Budew Bud Bud Budew!" said one of the Budew translated it meant
    "OMG were gonna die somebody help!" Just then a giant Roselia jumped in I pulled out the sword and slit the Roselia thorat it screamed. Hmmm maybe I should put it out of its misery I pulled out the pistol and rested the cool metal on the stupid flower monster things forehead... "Boom!"

I pulled out brass knuckles and cracked my fingers all the budews and roselias pounced. One jumped on me I picked it up and twisted its neck in a 360 degree angle I then started beating the others and steped on there bloody bodies I spit in their faces Hahahaha

chomp

Mors Ontologica
    Years
    That story was not a little disturbing. I, personally, didn't like it, and I, personally, think that you should maybe seek some kind of anger management instead of fantasizing about chainsawing Budew. It wasn't particularly well written, nor was it particularly descriptive (in this case, that was maybe a good thing though).

I really hope that this was a joke, like that guy and his equally disturbing story about Mudkips

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Oh my... that story was filled with... ummm... disturbing images. I'm personally not a big fan of chainsaws and other incredibly lethal objects. Plus, the story lacked any plot or any other elements essential to good story telling. If you're going to write about your darkest desires, at least make it descriptive. Oh my...

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    That was...er... really disturbing. That's what kind of stuff the dude wrote who killed all the people at Virginia Tech... Scary.

^ Flashback.....yeah..o_0

Anyways, I didn't see any point in killing the harmless Budews. Actually didn't see any purpose. Oh well. It was a little disturbing. That's all I can say. Sorry if I upset you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back