• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Exorsism Of Emily Rose

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
Years
  • now i have not...but sounds like the kind of films i'd like to watch! XD I <3 scary ones. What was it about?

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    *falils* Eee...I can't do it. T-T; Seeing the commercial for this on Adult Swim creeped me out...I don't know why. I guess it's the whole 'dead whispers' and black, dripping eyes kind of thing. I'm still recovering after seeing this one Flash with corpses and the Lord's Pray sang backwards. >>; *shudders* I can be such a whimp...I might go if a friend comes along...even better with slurpies. Maybe even bring an Ed/Roy plushie. *squeal*

Years
  • It's already out!? ;_; Wow, I'm behind...

Anyway, yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll go see it sometime soon...or at least wait until it comes out on DVD. A bunch of my friends and I wanna watch it together.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • *falils* Eee...I can't do it. T-T; Seeing the commercial for this on Adult Swim creeped me out...I don't know why. I guess it's the whole 'dead whispers' and black, dripping eyes kind of thing. I'm still recovering after seeing this one Flash with corpses and the Lord's Pray sang backwards. >>; *shudders* I can be such a whimp...I might go if a friend comes along...even better with slurpies. Maybe even bring an Ed/Roy plushie. *squeal*
    O_O I know that! The Lord's prayer! Cradle of Filths Dinner at deviant's Palace! The was uber creepy. And you might wanna bring a friend or two...

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I really, really wanna see this movie.. I doubt I'll be scared... I might jump from like suspense.. but that's about it.. I'm kind of immune to the terror of a horror movie.. xD

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • Well i have seen the trailers, it looks very cool. I love terror movies, like the exorcist, the Horror of amityville(new and old version) and Mothman prophecies.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    My brother say it on sunday. He said it scared the crap out of him. And it takes alot to scare him.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Of course I'm seeing it. Who wouldn't want to see a cool movie featuring a girl named Emily Rose supposedly being possessed by the devil, dead, the priest getting accused, and all based on a true story?

>> <<;

I had a dream/nightmare about the black, dripping eyes, and woke up at exactly 4:44.

I think that's going to scar me for life. 8D

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    My Score..

ish..6.5/10.

The movie was NOT as scary as the commercials make it seem.
    The whole movie is based around a court trial which makes me feel really bored just waiting for people to tell what they think. I also thought that the whole thing about them thinking it was medical related was outright..lame.

That is my opinion.
    ~Justin.

PS - It's worth a shot..I guess.

Back