• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    I want to be gym leader please i'm willing to offer an shiny electrive when someone beats me.
    I may decline some battles to if it are like person who already beaten me.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Big Lenny, you have 2 options, and that is Fight one frontier brain, one gym leader, and fight one E4. And you have to get a good rating from all of them. Or become electric leader.

@Horus: You can become steel type gym leader or be a Frontier Brain. (you have to do the sam estuff to become a brain)

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    No, I told you what you had to do on post 6103.

What I said about getting the final Frontier brain position. So if you get that you are King of EGL.

@Mcash: You don't need to sub for electric any more cuz I got rid of sonicking.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    I said on Serebii and as far as I can tell, you havent taken a challenge in eons so.... yeah. But good luck though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back