• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain:Pain

humani nil a me alienum puto
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    I'll make you a gym leader cuz Sonicking is never on. also thank you.
    LMAO! Make me the dark leader.
    I talked to him the other night.
    I might start to not come on, my internet will be down by next month since im moving out my parents house for college there is no need to have the internet, im the only one using it.

Venks

Water Pokémon Master
    Years
    Sorry main man. I was laggin something fierce. Though why do you have a legendary poke'mon? That's against standard rules last I checked.
    Edit: Wanna try this again? I'll hop back on.

The REAL Shadow Chaos

The one and only REAL Chaos!
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Sorry, I did not know that Jirachi was banned here....

But I don't wanna battle now again, lets just do it later, K? Too bad it lagged because it was 5-3 or something like that....

The REAL Shadow Chaos

The one and only REAL Chaos!
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Yeah I atill had my good pokes left, but the type match ups were against my favor.
    Lol I wasn't happy with the type matchup too, I got hit alot by SE attacks. But that is my fault for lacking Sp.Def Pokemon.

Ah well, though it looked good for me, if Jirachi is banned, then I would not have deserved the badge anyway. :-P

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Lol I wasn't happy with the type matchup too, I got hit alot by SE attacks. But that is my fault for lacking Sp.Def Pokemon.

Ah well, though it looked good for me, if Jirachi is banned, then I would not have deserved the badge anyway. :-P

ACTUALLY, that's a false statement. Jirachi IS allowed because it's in the OU tier. I know I say to most people "Legendaries are banned", but I commonly urge them to look at the Tier guide for obvious reasons since Jirachi, Celebi, Heatran, Cresselia, the Regis, and the Legend dogs ARE allowed in OU battling.

Rain:Pain

humani nil a me alienum puto
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    ACTUALLY, that's a false statement. Jirachi IS allowed because it's in the OU tier. I know I say to most people "Legendaries are banned", but I commonly urge them to look at the Tier guide for obvious reasons since Jirachi, Celebi, Heatran, Cresselia, the Regis, and the Legend dogs ARE allowed in OU battling.
    I have a great dislike for legends in battle other than RoToM that is.
    and i refuse to battle anyone who is packing a Cress on there team.
    But i think i might start using Jirachi if i can find one??
    What do u think about that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back