• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
    Just posting to let challengers know that i am here and ready to defend the flying badge if you don't see me on just leave me a visitor message

Last edited:

Rain:Pain

humani nil a me alienum puto
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    Hell, O! any gym leader up for a battle?

Hell, O! any gym leader up for a battle?

Last edited:

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
    Anyone interested in filling any open gym spots be sure to read the rules on the first and leave a visitor message for either Krizilid , Mcash7 or me

@ All challengers I'll be on throughout the day ready to defend the flying badge

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    I'm guessing this is what you people were talking about

"Taking Over a Gym leader, Elite4, and a Frontier Brain's postion
    In order for someone to take over a current gym leader you must beat the three times. If you lose once you have to start all over again."

Don't get the part in bold
    Yeah i know :P
    So can someone tell me what i have to do??

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
    I am Ready for a gym battle when ever someone want's to fight.

And Theplaya I don't know I never got this idea.

But if there is a spot you should Pm one of the leaders show them your team and ? who knows.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    hey guys how is it going If you are interested in joining the EGL read the first page if you can't do that than talk to Ito_Igami , Krizilid , or Mcash7.

@ The Playa either of those leaders can fill you in on how to try out for a position in the EGL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back