• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hello Extreme, I would really like to challenge this league soon, I see that no leaders are onine atm but Im going to be looking toward a response

Years
    Yes, I know this, but I just don't want to have this be a gym, yet a clan (kinda confusing). If you are ever in need of a leader, you know where to find me! :) I'm gonna build a team and challenge this Oh So Extreme Gym

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Lucariofan, will u schedule me for a challenge

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
    It is kind of late here on the east coast but i am open for battles right now

@SRkid with that attitude no one will be wanting you to fill any position in this gym and besides you can't be a leader here and challenge us for badges

@HazaBaraFatale WaluigiRedclaw91 is that you ?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah, I have to find a way for them to cancel my past accoun, I no longer use that E mail and Im locked out because I forgot my password

Would u like to battle me Ito?

Last edited:
    Years
    It is kind of late here on the east coast but i am open for battles right now

@SRkid with that attitude no one will be wanting you to fill any position in this gym and besides you can't be a leader here and challenge us for badges

@HazaBaraFatale WaluigiRedclaw91 is that you ?

That was offensive. And I mean 1 or the other, I'm not going to have my Salamence kill itself.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hello, Ito_Igami, Im addressing u, are u up for a battle?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    U un added me?! I never did so to u Ito, Im hurt

That team was soely built for speed, which became pointless. I shoud have changed teams anyway because I have so much more to offer, but GG on ur part. ^.^

Last edited:

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Logging off but from this point on Im gonna stick here instead of Serebii, I need a break from them, it is rare to find trainers with original teams these days u kno?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Please bump this thread, I hate seeing it on page 4

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back