• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2008
    i will, wat are the rules

by that i mean is it 6v6 or 3v3 and do i have to use specific poke types?

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
    heyyyy you finally gotten rid of the other guy (forgot his name....) but anyways I'm bored so what the hey I'll finally get to battle the 3rd elite once he's on.....

0_0 !!!! Dunlop is back :) I am glad to know that you are still alive and ready to continue your quest to become champion.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Ito, what was up with the O_O, and :)? Thats like something zoey would do =P. Anyways lilyevans0, u can try out for ice by battling someone in this league

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    Lucario Fan wanna to have an epic battle tommorow and dont say you won't becuase you promised a long time ago

Btw for those with no intelligence I want my flying position back >.>

Last edited:

Detox

Well since pretty much none of the high rank youtube battlers are online now,i guess ill challenge the gym....so,what now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back