• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinatra

"and let the drums roll"
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    well...... though I'm on now I'm about to leave for band practice so I'm sorry...

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
    Naw we gotta take it by storm. Also before you consider ths I want to make you another offer.

Sounds like a shaddy buisness deal or underhanded proposition of some sort I want in on this :laugh:

No seems to reply i guess this gym isn't Extreme

I take it back I just want to battle >.< Any please battle me

:shocked: Not extreme !? Proposterous. We are the epitome of extreme. We were extreme before anyone else extremeness just emenates from this entire gym :P
    When you log on please send me a vm and you can battle me for the flying badge

I'll battle anyone that wants a battle.

SSK lets make it interesting how about whoever beats you gets to be leader of the entire gym for a month

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    4725 6899 9006............................... im going in now

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I challenge Mukkamoto. I have 5 OU and one BL Is that ok?

Thats no problem. Lets battle wen you come one next time.Challenge accepted

I challenge Mukkamoto for the water badge!
    IS IT A 6 VS 6 SINGLE?

its a 6 vs 6 OU. As long as there are no ubers im fine.
    and challenge accepted

Leave me a VM when either of you are online, and dont underestimate water types please ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back