• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Another reason I need Stone Edge or Fire Fang on Hippowdon...I have problems with levitaters...

Hey, I cant send the video...it sasy this;

There appears to be a problem with the recipents pokemon. Data was not sent.

??? What does that mean?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Another reason I need Stone Edge or Fire Fang on Hippowdon...I have problems with levitaters...

Hey, I cant send the video...it sasy this;

There appears to be a problem with the recipents pokemon. Data was not sent.

??? What does that mean?

So the problem is now solved, and once again i leave things to ssk :)
    and

send the video to who? and what video?

Detox

The battle video. He told me to use the VS recorder, so he could look at the video.

Detox

Yeah, its a feture that lets you send a video of any battle frontier battle or WiFi battle to the global terminal so anyone could watch it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Yeah, its a feture that lets you send a video of any battle frontier battle or WiFi battle to the global terminal so anyone could watch it.

Thats weird :S umm is it really needed? i mean it seems both of you confirm the score.

Detox

Well he said something about him not picking based on who wins, but I guess he will have to know.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Well nilojan since u won I guess you'll be getting the steel type position.

Syndrome you got 3 choices now either challenge the gym or tryout for another type or my other gym.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Thanks!
    hmm for my details on the main page my FC is in my sig and could i request a gym badge ?
    The Extreme Gym

I guess ill try out for a different type. Whats available?
    actually I think you would fit perfectly in ELG

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=175423

their you can use whatever type you want

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back