• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Super Smash Kid said:
    Gym #3 Flying Type
    Leader: TDB_leader
    item/pokemon given- Choice band, Choice Scarf, Choice Specs and Togepi with egg move nasty plot (Pick one only)
    FC 4167 3034 8283
    Badge
    The Extreme Gym

From there it looks like I get a prize. Seeing as I have yet to get a Choice Scarf, that's what I'll choose. ^_^

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    ok i will get one of mine k but may you wait ...... im catching azelf , again and again and again ..... and again

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    ok i owe you that then also GG , you have reignited my sprit , also confirming that i beat Evan even though he used UBERS

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Everyone Big news two gym will be fighting aganist each other in a battle. Those gyms are my and the RRL. We haven't thought of the day this tournament will happen, but we are working on the rules.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    if i have to choose i chosse the extreme gym .... loyal too the end

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Well, TDB i knew you would be, well any way, i cant wait. Im sure my new team will be a handful and eye candy at the same time.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    i swear your darkrai is most annoying thing in existence i wish it had cancer ....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back