• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    what we have become 4.17 , how dare somone , things have become quite slow though ...

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Hey TDB what was the pokemon u got? Also Shin Akuma could u put my 10th anniversery on hold? Untill my wifi starts working. Also I want TM flamethrower.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    oh a dribloon also shin going into the basement right now it's just my atttention span hurts T-T

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    yeah i will help you with your avvive tommorow SSK , for now see ya all later

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
    I doubt we will ever have another tournament with RRL , Since Shin is no longer a member there. We could challenge Shadow of fears gym or the Wannabe Gym league

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
    There are enough gym's and leagues here all ready. I was just trying to find ways to keep the other ones active and have some exciting battles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back