• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    The problem with leauges trying to clash with other leauges is that everyone is part of every other leauge.People should try to dedicate themselfs more to one leauge instead of muliple ones.that way the talent is divided which will lead to alot of interesting battles between diffrent people of course which seems to be something thats going down at an Alarming rate these days

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    The problem with leauges trying to clash with other leauges is that everyone is part of every other leauge.People should try to dedicate themselfs more to one leauge instead of muliple ones.that way the talent is divided which will lead to alot of interesting battles between diffrent people of course which seems to be something thats going down at an Alarming rate these days
    I know TDB, and Ito will always represent my league.

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
    SSK if this is okay with you , Maria Santos and I will be working together in organizing a tournament between our leagues.
    Ms. Santos has told me that her members are going to be exclusive to her gym. Once she has everything up and running I will create a thread for representatives from both leagues in which we will battle. I think both leagues should collectively agree on participants , prize's , and rules (standard rules I hope ).

Last edited:

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    The tourney should be based off a specific ruling rather than peoples' own custom rules. This way, nobody has an advantage.

As usual, I'll be representing Extreme Gym for this one when it gets together.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    People, i am so sorry for what happened yesterday and now everyone is upset with me so now i think i will just close my gym and open up in Serebii. I apologize but i only could communicate through a Wii yesterday which is very irritating. I feel ashamed, and mayb someday you will get over it. Well, sorry and goodbye!

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Waluigi, unfortunate events happen, and I will admit this. If anyone is angry with you, that is his or her problem, and that goes for everyone. If people get fussy over such a thing...then why are they here?

Maybe everything can stretch into today as well.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Thank you but, well, ecerything has fallen apart. Even shin Akuma has removed me from his friend and I was th only one on it! Well, he will have to get over it too. Oh, and I wont close it, i will just keep getting stronger with a better built league!

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    People, i am so sorry for what happened yesterday and now everyone is upset with me so now i think i will just close my gym and open up in Serebii. I apologize but i only could communicate through a Wii yesterday which is very irritating. I feel ashamed, and mayb someday you will get over it. Well, sorry and goodbye!
    Serebii's dp battles have way more than here. I should no since I was there a long time. Also could u check out a accout called lucariofan

EDIT: Ito that's fine with me. So we will wait. Meanwhile I asked Starting a gym.

Last edited:

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Here's all I got to sya, we need a tournament that;s hopefully in the afternoon, my time, because if it's by SSK's time, I won't make it. Or maybe we should set up the time thats good for each person, and we'll report who wins. I had a last minute thing and I couldn't come, it was too late. SO better planning and a little more flexibilty would help. ALso I'm loyal to EGL

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    I don't think RRL is a league anymore, because I think that is what waluigi said on page 63. So u don't have to worry about that any more.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    ya im quitting every league im in expect this one i might stay in LOS because the gym leaders there are tuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back