• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Its not stupid to have that many. If they are all strong and it would be realistic because it would take a while to get to the champion. And about Serebii, i cant go thre on this school computer and they blocked V Tunnel! XD

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Its not stupid to have that many. If they are all strong and it would be realistic because it would take a while to get to the champion. And about Serebii, i cant go thre on this school computer and they blocked V Tunnel! XD
    Actually it is because why do I need so many leaders? But I was willing to accept Joehalo

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Yes, i am being a little sarcastic. Im just pointing out that you dont need that many leaders but i wouldnt want to leave out any type

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Yes, i am being a little sarcastic. Im just pointing out that you dont need that many leaders but i wouldnt want to leave out any type
    If I were to get every type, not many people are going to have that type. Like how u never got a normal type leader. So what's the point in adding all types. If someone ask me they want to be lets say a ghost leader, then I will add it on, and they can be it.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    There was a normal leader: Your dad on Ruby/Sapphire. I think a Blissey, Slaking, and Miltank would prove useful there.

Also, if you don't make the Bug leader gym, I think Ima switch my team around some. If you wanna know my plan, just PM me.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    There was a normal leader: Your dad on Ruby/Sapphire. I think a Blissey, Slaking, and Miltank would prove useful there.

Also, if you don't make the Bug leader gym, I think Ima switch my team around some. If you wanna know my plan, just PM me.
    I am making a Bug Leader. Also I'm not talking about in game gym leaders, I'm talking about the one in PC.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Well, regardless... I'm sick and doing nothing today, so I'll accept challenges from Other gym members. I'm part of the E4, so I can't be challenged normally for my crystal badge or anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back