• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
Years
  • i havve one question , are we required to use our gy mteam and hwat is the prize?
    If RRL wins then the 5 who represneted, and Waluigi will get any pokemon from me. (Shiny or not, with a rare candy or TM, and what lv) If my gym wins I don't know what's Waluigi's prize for us if we win.

Fine, thats cool, did SSK send you that PM yet.
    Just did.

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Actually our Gym is all set, so were choosing five Leaders to represent our league/gym?

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
  • I made that point after i said no. maybe i should have erased it.

Hmm.mabey you and SMK should disscuss the rules in more detail and then post it that way we all have a clear solid understanding.and that mabey you two could work it out more.Also I think it would be a bit more wiser to push the date to the 18th so that way you dont have to mad scramble to find all Participants.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    nah i misunderstood , i just represent 1 out of 5 positions , i dont have to do fire gym .....

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    THing is all the participants for the Extreme Gym are pretty much ready so WalugiRed kinda does expect you all to be ready by that date. He's confident in you guys. You guys don't suck so the date should be fine.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    umm ito could be fire >.> but he rally was put on the spot with Okka , Venks is good just not active >.> , evil chesse should be in . , umm Shinypoke because he is good , i still havn't seen Darkspaces or Dragonite's POTENTIAL ... (meaning i havn't battle them ......)

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    umm ito could be fire >.> but he rally was put on the spot with Okka , Venks is good just not active >.> , evil chesse should be in . , umm Shinypoke because he is good , i still havn't seen Darkspaces or Dragonite's POTENTIAL ... (meaning i havn't battle them ......)

If i Battle you, you will learn to fear a pikachu. Also if you want a battle, give me like 10-20 minutes, I will be on, I hope if my Wi-Fi thing works.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    xxspeedyis bored of pokemon ..... i thin he has to get bored of halo3 first then return .

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Yo tell speedy to send his gamertag, and we'll play on aal the maps where I will teach/destroy him on Halo3 thaty should help speed things up a bit.

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    SO can the teams be mixed to show our true power or of our gyms. Also if he wants to play me over xbox live my gamertag is DarkSpace101

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Yo tell speedy to send his gamertag, and we'll play on aal the maps where I will teach/destroy him on Halo3 thaty should help speed things up a bit.

tHAT WILL ONLY MAKE THINNGS WORSE , IF HE LOSES IT WILL SPARK HIS SPRIT , WHEN HE SAY A GUY WITH A SAMURAI SWORD HE TRIED TO GET ONE , HE FAILED BUT HE WENT A WHOLE WEEK WITH HALO3!

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    No I have the samurai sword, maybe if I make a bet, if he beats me he can keep on playing Halo 3 but if he should lose he goes back to pokemon. Of course I can play pokemon and Halo 3 cause Pokemon is turn based.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back