• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    well you guys arent really dead, what happended with mcash7? i swaer you gyus were choosing new members? and i was in it but nothin is happening :(

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    can u post me his thread of the tourney? I will have the people that wanted postion gte a try out from one of the Frontier Brains

yueyang

school boy
    Years
    • Ct
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    hey um, i'm not ev trained.......and i would like to try and get that badge...will i be demolished or idk

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    I would like to challenge any gym leader that is currently online. I only have untill 1:00 am Central time. Thank you.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Front page updated*

New water gym leader:Mukkamoto

New steel gym leader: The graceful assassin

New fire gym leader: The urahara Kiske

Flying gym now open for hire

fighting gym now ghost gym open for hire

electric gym now grass gym open for hire

Im not gonna be around as often so I leave operations here to Krizalid and ito Igami. any gym questions ask them

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2009
    I noticed there was no flying gym leader at the moment. I just thought i'd post a good team for the flying gym. I don't want to try out or anything, just thought it'd be cool. I like making teams :p

**Scarfed moltres.
    Great lead. Air slash for STAB and flinch. Overheat, hidden power ice and u-turn all for obvious reasons.

**Mix mence Salamence
    Flamethrower instead of fire blast for its superior accuracy which you will need to try and take on the inevitable tonne of ice pokemon that are bound to appear if they know they're taking on the fighting gym. Yache berry to try and stop ice attacks from OHKO. Draco meteor if any bulky ground types show up trying to wall as they usually have more defense than special defense.

**Togekiss
    Bulky togekiss with thunder wave, aura sphere, roost and air slash. Aura sphere to hurt the ice types that will plague this team. Of course thunderwave and air slash to annoy the hell out of people.

**Drifblim
    Baton pass, stock pile, hypnosis, shadow ball. Basically send it in, hypnosis, and then try and stock pile 2 or 3 times and baton pass it to the appropriate counter. Using a petaya berry helps too pass it to moltres if hes still alive or to togekiss.

**Gyarados
    Bulky dragon dancer goes here I think. To help sponge ice attacks and water fall helping again donphan, hippow and the other bulky grounds that salamence might not be able to deal with.

**Skarmory
    Standard phys wall. Brave bird, roost, whirlwind and SR. Great if weavile shows up. Can put in toxic instead of brave bird and try and roost off damage.

What does everyone think? :) Quite hard to make a flying team that doesnt get swept crazy easy, but i think I did ok.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    no point making a team full of flying types since a person with the appropriate electric types can take down this team quick, 3 flying plus 3 others would stand a much better chance

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I'll sign up for a gym but I can only SHoddy. Pm me if i can.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2009
    no point making a team full of flying types since a person with the appropriate electric types can take down this team quick, 3 flying plus 3 others would stand a much better chance

Oh ok. But i thought the point of a flying gym is to have em all flying? Is that not the case? (soz im new here).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back