• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
  • ill battle phycic gym and why are there no ubers​

cc4c0f04a262c24e41c0da0fc1f12b62.png

I accept, and I don't allow ubers in battle;)

So pm me when you see this.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • Bly, just go to the front page click on the gym leaders name to see if they are on. I don't think I can make things easier than that.

Also about time sublime. Just to let u know sublime, you are E4 #3 which is Alakazam17. So good luck.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Crap, I never mentioned it in this thread yet....

I recently lost my 4th USB Connector, and I have no intention of buying a 5th. So I can only battle over Shoddy or Pokemon Battle Revolution. I doubt this'll be acceptable for me to stay an Elite, but if it is, I'd like to stick with it.

sublime, you okay with Shoddy or PBR? ^^

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
  • Crap, I never mentioned it in this thread yet....

I recently lost my 4th USB Connector, and I have no intention of buying a 5th. So I can only battle over Shoddy or Pokemon Battle Revolution. I doubt this'll be acceptable for me to stay an Elite, but if it is, I'd like to stick with it.

sublime, you okay with Shoddy or PBR? ^^
    ehhh not so good at shoddy and I don't have PBR but I think I'll be able to do shoddy.....(my name is back!!!)

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • Kitty had a name change to Cascoon IS EPIC.

But left PC. (view his last post why)

And he is now found in PE (check the member AJ for the link)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back