• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Champions Tour

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    awww, i drop out =(
    give Igami the win, we battled once but we got cut out and he was owning me =S
    sorry guys, ill be back next time =)

Oh yeah, we already got that down, Reaper. I just copied the old list from this age and that wasn't updated D=

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Seems as though we have a few inactive participants...It's probably about time to start DQing people on inactivity, just so we can salvage what's left of Diglett's Cave. Not to mention we're wayyyyyy over a week limit for matches. Unless people want to get a few of these matches done, we don't have much of a choice than to move on =/

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    :(
    ill be on mine asap.

welll mukka last time is sent u a pm u said u wud let me kno when ur ready, something about u couldnt do it on the day i asked. so im here when ur ready.

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    come on mukka lets do this thing! oh well gotta go to town so bbs..in 45 mins

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
    I seem to keep missing Kanye West by like a minute. When I logged on I saw his name as an active user, but a minute later when I went to leave a VM, he was gone. I don't know how we're going to get our battle done. I'll contact him anyway in hopes that he gets on at a good time and we can battle.

Kanye West has decided to let me have the win. I still have to fight him in the main tourney, but at least I'm moving up in this one. When are we going to cut this thing off? Or has the Tour gone by the wayside and now nobody cares about it?

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Aaaaaaaaand no one cares about the tour. XD

Just bumping in hopes that battles will get done. I doubt it, but there's a glimmer of hope. Somewhere...=/

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    well we do have our battled planned. only thing is this tourny has taken sooooooooooooooooooooo long that i may i never for saw this: i am vacationing in Anguilla/ St marteen from Saturday for the next few weeks so i am not sure il have wifi. This is sad , i've always been active and now i may forfeit to Mukka because this went on for much longer than planned. so Mukka it may need to be tonight or never even then i may not be able to play the finals if it is in three weeks or so.... so i guess i'll have to forfeit...........errrm i need to think bout this all and find out if ill have wifi in st marteen.Then i'll post to let you al know if i forfeit or not.

joangaes

BANNER MAKER
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Hi guys I would like to enter for the next toruanment sorry for the absence but it seems I'm still the top 1.

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    so i m=will have wifif from time to time so im still in.

Back