• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I think he dropped out =/ at least thats what the first page says

O_o where'd you come from? Haha.

Yeah, Kanye isn't up to battling much right now, so it's just the following:

Volkner vs. Mukka
    Mukka vs. Kairyu
    Kairyu vs. Volkner
    Kairyu vs. Matt

Let's do this. >:] I found my Pearl (cept...Aurafires house doesn't have wifi...=[ so I'll fight you guys tomorrow ish.)

Years
    RED GROUP

(3) The American Battler (1-2)
    (5) Ito_Igami
    (6) _Prince_ (3-1)
    (9) The Graceful Assassin (1-2)
    (13) aragornbird (4-0)

aragornbird defeats The American Battler 5-0
    aragornbird defeats The Graceful Assassin 2-0
    _Prince_ defeats The Graceful Assassin 2-0
    aragornbird defeats _Prince_ 2-0
    Ito Igami drops out, one win is rewarded to all battlers.

GREEN GROUP

(1) Kanye West
    (4) -Kairyu (1-0)
    (10) Matt-O (2-1)
    (14) Volkner's Apprentice (1-1)
    (7) Mukkamoto (2-0)

(10) Matt-O defeats (14) Volkner's Apprentice 4-0
    (7) Mukkamoto defeats (10) Matt-O 2-0
    Kanye West drops out, one win is rewarded to all battlers.
    I saw it on here that Kanye dropped

Detox

If you were here sometime earlier, you'd know thats no surprise...

We're on the bottom of a golden age =/ We're hoping Platinum will revive everyones spirits to get back to their wifi roots. Not to mention when summer comes this place is always hoppin'.

The exact opposite is most likely to happen with all the Scizors, lucarios, heatrans, Skymins and whatnot trying to steal your purse any chance they get.

Last edited:

reddogs52

IV Breeder
    Years
    Oh...well platinum seems a little meta changing. Moves and poemon will be easier to get so trading won't be as worthwhile is what i think. But does anyone know if a ar membership pass darkrai can get through the pokemon battle revo firewall?

"The exact opposite is most likely to happen with all the Scizors, lucarios, heatrans, Skymins and whatnot trying to steal your purse any chance they get."

the only rare pokemon out of that list is skymin? What do you mean by steal your urse?

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Oh...well platinum seems a little meta changing. Moves and poemon will be easier to get so trading won't be as worthwhile is what i think. But does anyone know if a ar membership pass darkrai can get through the pokemon battle revo firewall?

"The exact opposite is most likely to happen with all the Scizors, lucarios, heatrans, Skymins and whatnot trying to steal your purse any chance they get."

the only rare pokemon out of that list is skymin? What do you mean by steal your urse?

I thought he meant using Trick, but that's not right. :P

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Alrighty then...so this round has gone on a tad too long. With that said, Green Group has until Wednesday, January 14th to finish the battles. The only remaining matches:

Volkner vs. Mukka
    Matt vs. Kairyu
    Mukka vs. Kairyu

I'm trying to finish my match with Mukka either today or Monday, preferably. Mukka is the only one who still has a shot at going 4-0 if he can defeat both myself and Kairyu by Wednesday. Mukka would have to lose both of those matches in order to not progress to the Semi-Finals at this point. Winning one would guarantee him at least #2.

Matt would have to lose his match versus Kairyu and I'd have to defeat Mukka in order to progress myself. Or if we both win, and Kairyu defeats Mukka, Matt/me progress to the Semis.

Kairyu will have to win both of his matches and count on Mukka losing to have a shot in the mix. If this happens, the results will be quite confusing. X_x

Either way, the Semis will be:

aragornbird (R1) vs. (Green #2)

_Prince_ (R2) vs. (Green #1)

The other standings currently go like this:
    5. The Graceful Assassin
    6. The American Battler
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. Ito_Igami
    10. Kanye West

Graceful/American will be pushed down if they can't battle by Wednesday, since the Green group has already had more wins/matches.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Very close indeed! Shoddy sure has helped me a lot. My past three matches (out of four matches since late October) have all been close wins/losses, and strategies that I wouldn't have pulled off before with this team.

With that said, I'm still in desperate need of a reshuffle for this team. XD *Goes back to EV training*

Well since I finished 2-2, I can't advance unless both Kairyu and Matt finish 2-2 as well, in which it'll come down to scores of matches. With that win, Mukka is guaranteed a slot in the Semis! If Matt defeats Kairyu, he's also in it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back