• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, not to argue, but the last one was posted here and you still didn't see it. :o

But nah, he just disappeared and never PM'd me or posted in that thread why he D/Cd, but he did look at it. :/

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Well, not to argue, but the last one was posted here and you still didn't see it. :o

But nah, he just disappeared and never PM'd me or posted in that thread why he D/Cd, but he did look at it. :/

Alright, the win will go to you then. So, that was against philyplaya, and for how many BP?

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Hooray, we're slowly getting all these prizes distributed! Anyway:

6. The Graceful Assassin
    7. The American Battler
    8. -Kairyu
    9. Ito_Igami
    10. Kanye West

These folks still need to pick their prizes. Graceful is up next, and he gets his pick of four. \o/
    Once Graceful is done, let me know, to let TAB know about it, and get him to pick his prize.

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
    (Sorry, missed your post Ooka =x)

Apparently, Rich had an excuse, and 6-4 isn't a definitive enough score to call either way (taking into account the somewhat conflicting stories), so I'm afraid we'll just have to have that battle not count. But Rich, do make sure in the future that you're able to finish a battle before you start one.

i know this is already settled but i do finish my battles but u know, i cant just not go to work, just for a battle (money first...lol)....i do want to finish the battle with Ooka. im sorry for the incident.

MasterUmbreon

Just see if you can keep up
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Wells there my lost for the first round time get serious now that I got that out of way. Me and TGA are just warming up anyway and giving these new comes a chance right TGA? Unlike Junoliv who doesn't waist any time getting to the next round :P

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I just battled MasterUmbreon and was winning 5-3 and he had his Yanmega out and I had Blissey and then he switched to an Azelf who had about less than 100 HP and I had doned Seismic Toss and then it d/ced. So technically I was winning 5-2. So what happens?

MasterUmbreon

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Nothing I guess. It could have gone both ways you know seeing how I still had a chance with my last poke who would have sweep the floor with your whole team seeing how they were all almost dead and down to there last bit of HP

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    No they weren't all close to dying. I had an Azelf with 88 hp. Aero full but sleeping, blissey full, duskinor with about 100 hp and suicune with about 200. My Bliss completely walled out your Yanmega and idk what your other Poke was.

MasterUmbreon

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Trust me when I say he would have sweeped. Blissey was no match for him, Dusknoir not a chance with 100 HP, datyl wasn't waking up anytime soon and would have died in one or two hit and Suicune was already dead

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I would believe that one guy could have swept my 5 remaining guys if it were an Uber. Oh yeah Suicune had died but I had my Scizor living with almost full HP. Prove it and say who that guy is. And my Scarfed Azelf would have done something to him.

MasterUmbreon

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Lol, well I'm done agruing I got more important things like I said and its pointless anyway. Plus there wasn't a possibility of any of us d/c since wifi was crap and slow

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Wi-Fi was actually fast at the beginning and no your Infernape would not have beaten my Scarfed Azelf.

MasterUmbreon

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    He didn't have to thats Yanmega was for. Dude I had the whole battle figured out from the moment I sent out my guy and d/c to the end. Would you like me to show you how it would have played out? because I can if you want me too and I don't want to hear oh I would done this because I know exactly what you were going to do and I just don't have the time to argue

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    You guys can argue about over VMs...Don't clog up the tournament thread. The battle itself won't count.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Ooka got his 6-3 win counted for him and I don't get my match? Fine then. I'll just rematch MasterUmbreon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back