• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    wow this tournament is going to be IMMENSE i only wish i was a better battler... ah well sign me up nyway!!! :)

Immense indeed, olearye! I'll sign you up right away.

We're not starting for a couple of weeks, so feel free to work out some kinks with your team =P

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
    Just checking in to see how sign ups are going havent been able to post with all my homework, but its the weekend so....

And it looks like we are getting tons of new entrys good to see, also i will be donating still deciding what its going to be.

Most likely though an EVed Mismagius...

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    meh ill be on the lookout for ACTIVE<_< pc battlers.

if i invite someone youd better believe theyre good.(if i get on xat again you all may aswell dropout because the people I know rival and are better than me)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Just checking in to see how sign ups are going havent been able to post with all my homework, but its the weekend so....

And it looks like we are getting tons of new entrys good to see, also i will be donating still deciding what its going to be.

Most likely though an EVed Mismagius...

I always liked Mismagius =P

Yeah...Good stuff on entries so far. I think we're somewhere around 40....so 2/3 of the way there for members.

Don't worry about us....Homework comes first ;D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    When I was looking at the Pokemon in the shops, I noticed that there names were striked out. Why is that?

Those are prizes from the previous tournament that have already been claimed. Once ESO #2 gets going we'll update the list ^_^

Although SOME PEOPLE still need to pick their prizes....Not anyone in particular, just SOME PEOPLE World King XD

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Keep holding out, everybody! We're getting a lot more entrants and sign-ups are strong, this is definitely going to be an awesome tournament!

Keep in mind the date of November 1st!! Halloween weekend will be the perfect time for everyone to be eager for fun. Let's hope we get a good 10 more entries and we'll have a solid round one!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    You know what? Just so I don't keep anyone waiting, I'll decline the offer of a prize. I'm just not interested in prizes, and all, for the moment...

So there!

Yeah, that's fine. At least not until we get the new prize post up...But you did put aside the ones I requested, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back