• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Hey, VA, want to do our battle now?

XD Ack, sorry, Matt, I missed this. I'll be checking for longer periods tomorrow and on the weekend, so all my battles will definitely be completed.

I intended to do that today, but instead I got caught up in the new TOS Wii game/cleaning/wrapping presents.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Hope everyone had a nice Christmas! I myself was trapped with relatives in New Jersey for three days X(

Anyway, Good job Red Group for getting those battles done. Green Group, you guys technically have till Monday, December 29th to complete your battles, but since it seems highly unlikely that they'll all get done in two days, we might have to give out an extension. In an case, make sure you're PM/VMing and setting up times to get your battles done. =D

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    More for the benefit of the general public than for tourney results, I've just defeated VA 4-0. Good game man. Would have been 3-0 if not for 4HP.

NOW THAT PART WAS JUST CRUEL

Haha, yeah, but it was actually a fun battle, there was so much switching it was making me dizzy. When it takes 4 members of my team to take down a wall, though, you know something is wrong. >_>

I'll be up for battles versus Kanye, Kairyu, and Mukka tonight/afternoon but for now I've gotta run.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    good job mukka. thanx for letting me know that my confience in you was well deserved!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    good job mukka. thanx for letting me know that my confience in you was well deserved!

Oooh Yh, your the one who got me in :P
    i said ill do my best but Matt-O was tough, and i think its gonna get harder from here, but i will keep trying.

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
    Man I really wish that I were still in this. I have reliable wi-fi now and I will definately participate in the next ESO. Good luck to the rest of the participants

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Man I really wish that I were still in this. I have reliable wi-fi now and I will definately participate in the next ESO. Good luck to the rest of the participants

You get auto-10th place, Ito, so you'll still receive a prize. Yet I know you'd rather be battling. ;)

Well, some green matches have gotten done, but -Kairyu and Kanye still haven't gotten their hands dirty yet. We need these matches done by next Friday at the very latest so chop chop!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Hey Volkner, When can I join this tournament?
    In other words> When is this current tournament going to finish?

Very soon actually, since we're starting sign ups once the semi finals begin. I'd say hopefully by next weekend we can get things rolling. Keep checking in for updates though =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back