• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    I'd like to throw my name into the mix if that's cool. I can really use the battling experience.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I have a few questions.
    EV'd Shiny Ninetails - Modest Nature<---- Does this have Energy Ball? If so, I'll take it.
    Also I have a few questions about WK's Event Shop since we can choose from there too right?
    Natures on his Shiny
    Blissey
    Ability too on the shiny Roselia and Roserade
    And nature on shiny Spiritomb

Also Elecktrike and Manectric natures please.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • um correct me if im wrong but uhh isnt today the 8th?

You are correct sir! =P

Alrighty folks, it's high time we kick this tournament off! I now pronounce ESO #4 officially in progress. I'll be posting the battle thread shortly. If you don't already know how round one works, let me explain: You start off with 3 battle points and wager them on battles against other entrants. You can wager however many points you have as long as the other battler accepts. You can also fight in whatever tier and whatever style you like, including UU, Doubles, Ubers, Roulette, Little Cup or any other I neglected to mention. You need to obtain 8 battle points to move on to round two. You can, of course, donate a prize for an extra two battle points, and if you're knocked out of the first round by losing all your battle points, you can have a lucky loser battle against someone else who has no points. If you win the battle, you'll be granted two battle points. But remember, you can only use one re-entry method, so if you donate to get back into round one, you can't have a lucky loser match.

You'll look for your battles in the ESO Battle thread and post your results in this thread. Pretty straight forward...The first post has all of this information as well as the first post of the battle thread. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask them here. And with that....commence! Good luck to all participants!

One last thing: You can still enter round one even if the tournament has already started, so don't be afraid to join in the action ;D

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    W00t! I'd like to wish everyone good luck and also please check my above post. I need some info on some of the prizes.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Also WK can you give me info on those prizes I questioned about above?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    lets get things rolling, fast :)
    beat HelloP for 2BP
    beat Death & Strawberry for 1BP

btw that puts me on 6BP now

gd night y'all, if any of you want to challenge me know it'll have to wait till tomorrow (just leave a VM)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back