• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Fairy Type

Amy May

Banned
Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    When I first brought home X.. it was before i even had home internet, didn't know what fairy type was, or what it would mean for older gen pokes, or it's type match up or anything... it made for a Very Devistating 1st X run! xD
    ... but then my 1st X team was mostly dark and fighting pokes. XD
    - Plus my 1st X battle against my brother consisted of me getting my butt creamed by a Togekiss. xD

After figuring out it's type matchup... which steel & poison makes perfect sense, in mythology fairies are weak to iron and poison (steel being closest thing to iron)... I grown to kinda like them, along with fairy type moves! :)
    - Made better use of poison type pokes in general.. but also made me sad because i do love dragons. xD

.. I was also relieved in 6th gen too when Fairy didn't get an HP calculation. I used to do a lot of HP breeding back in the day so something like that would have really screwed things up. Also opened new useful HP breeding opportunities for me, like HP Fire Ralts! :D

Idk if i agree with all of GF's choices when it came to which pokes to add fairy type to, but Ohh Well. xD

Last edited:
    Back