• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fak?mon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    OK, I know this isnt the best sprite or very original but here it is, Umbrechu:

The Fak?mon Club

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Well cuz can I join I have been a spriter for about a year now but heres my latest fakemon its a baby rayquaza if anyone wants to use it just ask me :D

The Fak?mon Club

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    XD It is like a Rayquaza Tadpole...good job. Welcome to the club new members. I have been psycho busy so I haven't had time to post. Thanks for taking care of the club Karasu. *updates member list*

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    haven't posted in a while here are some sprites o' mine. I have alot so bear with me. Tell me what you think

The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    How long have you been spriteing i have been spriting since december 20 somthing
    It takes practice. and when you seave a sprite make sure it is in GIF or PNG so it is not blurry.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Oh how I love fake Pokemon... I created about 200 of them in all, but IMO all of them really mean something. Some pretty neat ones are:
    **BTW: I don't do sprites--I'm more familiar with Illustrator and do my pictures there... plus they look better IMO.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dynero
    Type: Aerodynamic Pokemon
    Element: Fighting/Flying
    Height: 4'11"
    Weight:: 156.5 lbs
    Abilities: Unknown at this time...
    Info: Dynero is one fast and powerful Pokemon! It uses the jet on its back and its short, slanted-back wings to fly at top speeds of over 700 miles per hour. In battle, it uses this speed for powerful Rocket Punch attacks and Seismic Tosses. This Pokemon is also great to ride on--just hang on tight or you'll fall off when it takes off with very fast acceleration!
    *Before Dynero was discovered, researchers argued about whether Tekkite bore more resemblance to a mouse or a monkey. Indeed, Dynero sure is mousy! It's also very daring and is completely foreign to fear, especially of heights. This bravery powers itself up, both speedwise and strengthwise. In fact, it's possibly the fastest fighting Pokemon around!
    Specialty Attacks: Rocket Punch, Jet Rocket (Fighting/Flying versions of Extremespeed), Seismic Toss

Ferifly
    Type: Firefly Pokemon
    Element: Bug/Fire
    Height: 3'11"
    Weight: 15.7 lbs
    Abilities: Flash Fire/Pollenate (makes berries grow faster)
    Info: What a pretty Pokemon! This Pokemon's wings sometimes give off sparkly fiery dust that can singe plants when touched by it. Ferifly like to shoot small flames from their mouths to show off, and the prettier ones are the ones that are most likely to mate. Ferifly tend to be aggressive at mating season; they don't want ANYONE other than other Ferifly to be in their mating space. Watch out--its flames are super hot!!
    *Ferifly's specialty attacks are Fire Cyclone and Dazzle Fire. It shoots its flames from its toothless and tongueless mouth. It also can't close its mouth... One technique to power up its fire attacks is to coat the inside of its mouth with gasoline or coal powder or even leaves or wood. Ferifly won't mind--it can't even taste it!
    Specialty Attacks: Flamethrower, Radar Eye (bug version of Lock-On), Tail Glow, Fire Cyclone (Fire version of Rollout), Dazzle Fire (looks like a solar flare)

Aquasu
    Type: Glow Plant Pokemon
    Element: Grass/Psychic
    Height: 3'6"
    Weight: 22.7 lbs
    Abilities: Brainwash (may confuse the foe)
    Info: Like Oddish, Aquasu prefer the night. In fact, they hate sunlight so much that they live in the deepest, darkest parts of the forest. That's probably because there it can take on a soft aqua glow and show off its hypnotic attacks. Its hypnotic and psychic powers are its specialty--this and the fact that it prefers the dark and has a calm attitude makes it quite the opposite of its pre-evolved form, Shamisu.
    Specialty Attacks: Chloro Blast (similar to Solarbeam), Hypnosis, Suggestion (choose the foe's next attack)

Loatifir
    Type: Armor Pokemon
    Element: Grass/Rock
    Height: 6'7"
    Weight: 206.4 lbs
    Abilities: Overgrow
    Info: Loatifir is a wild, territorial, and terrifying Pokemon that will attack any intruders to its home or family. Its hard shell protects it from many physical attacks, and it also aides in the strength of its charging attacks. Its horn is also special. When its leaves gather light energy, that energy is transferred to its horn to launch powerful Chloro Blast attacks. Loatifir is slow, however.
    *Nobody is quite sure about what Loatifir's dark green shell is made of. Some say it's made of a certain kind of rock, but nobody's sure of what type... Its Roar attack is quite terrifying, and the leaves on its back and tail are sharp and tough—perfect for use in Razor Leaf and Tail Lash attacks. But despite the fact that it has outstanding physical strength and endurance, its brain is about the size of a cherry...
    Specialty Attacks: Roar, Chloro Blast (like Solarbeam), Horn Drill, Razor Leaf

^^I also created a game for all of these: Pokemon Shadow/Rainbow. Loatifir is the fully evolved form of the Grass starter there.
    **Yes, I know the picture of Dynero is kind of off... bear with me.
    **There's another fic-Pokemon in my signature!
    **If Dynero's description confused you, Tekkite evolves into Dynero. It looks kind of like a cross between Dynero and Veemon... or just a dragon-ish Dynero.

Last edited:

QT Celebi

With Kawai Ryou Bakura san!
    Years
    Can I join? I have hundreds of mixed sprites, Fakes and Freehands. Way to many to list them all, but here are a few of my fakes:
    The Fak?mon Club
    Cantablume
    The Fak?mon Club
    Knapweeda
    The Fak?mon Club
    Eldergon
    The Fak?mon Club
    Akoalachan
    The Fak?mon Club
    Beautigon
    The Fak?mon Club
    Aquashire
    The Fak?mon Club
    Toxinair
    The Fak?mon Club
    Hamcherub
    I hope you like them! ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    You can both join. Awesome pixel-arts (or drawings, whatever XD), Ninetales. QT Celibi, those are great sprites. Save them as .PNG so they aren't blurry.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    owv you gusy are so much better hten me. I'll post somemore sprites as i make them. or now why don't you guys just check out my site. It is in my sig. (freewebs cuz i am cheep like that

Kanto's Past

Iv'e been everywere man...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2006
    Hey I love making my own pokemon too, Could I join? I can show you some of my work if needed.

Kanto's Past

Iv'e been everywere man...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2006
    Hey thanks man. All of my work is in my sig, Its not much but Trust me, I can do decent colorings and Cropings.

I need 15 post to show the Image but for now the images are in my signature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back