• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Family Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I remember that we had this a very long time ago, but not so long ago that it was in the old PC :P. It was quite successful, let's just hope this one can go as far as our old one.

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • hmm...what ever happened to my family thread :P nobody remembers oh well *sigh* back to the drawing board then *starts drawing on the walls with crayons*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • ...or we could just use this thread, Scott's thread is too far back in history to revive.

We may want to find the lastest updated list tho and post it here.

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • tmbjr said:
    ...or we could just use this thread, Scott's thread is too far back in history to revive.

We may want to find the lastest updated list tho and post it here.

Hmm, you're right, the only thing i've found that wasn't too far back in relation to Scott's family, was the 'Cheaper by the Dozens' roleplay Thread.

Hikaru's Twin

Years
  • 100marios said:
    It would be kinda cool to start from scratch again though. As a father, I had a lot of troubles...
    *looks at Kayleigh, Kairi, and Miyu-chan*
    A lot of troubles hehe....
    It was rather fun though!

How'd you think i felt, i had to put up with those three and you too! Lol, nah...i'm just kidding...i don't know about starting from scratch though, that's more dependant on the others, i guess...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Hikaru's Twin said:
    How'd you think i felt, i had to put up with those three and you too! Lol, nah...i'm just kidding...i don't know about starting from scratch though, that's more dependant on the others, i guess...
    Now that I think about it, you're absolutely right. I was crazy myself hehe......suprise, suprise!
    I want to know how it feels to be a kid. Although chances are I'd become a father again......but I have no problem with that!
    It's fun to worry about you guys in the game hehe....

Daddy!? Do I give off some kind of 'daddy' vibe or something?
    Hehe...

Hikaru's Twin

Years
  • 100marios said:
    Now that I think about it, you're absolutely right. I was crazy myself hehe......suprise, suprise!
    I want to know how it feels to be a kid. Although chances are I'd become a father again......but I have no problem with that!
    It's fun to worry about you guys in the game hehe....

Lol, it'd be cool if you were a father again though, i think you play that role very nicely. And, if it was to be like old times again *looks at Mattokun* we'd end up having a son aswell, that might change things a bit......

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • hmm...should i be Jordans brother...Uncle Scott whose crazy and is almost always at Jordans house hanging out! XD

Mattokun

Haruka ga daisuki desu
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    hmm...should i be Jordans brother...Uncle Scott whose crazy and is almost always at Jordans house hanging out! XD
    Yes yes yes! Crazy Uncle Scott! Hehe, this is fun already

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Mattokun said:
    Yeah kinda^^
    .....odd, I thought I would've fit the role of the annoying little brother better then the father hehe....or even the grumpy grandpa for that matter!

I guess I did a good acting like Steve Martin from 'Cheaper by the Dozens' hehe...
    I was one of those goofy dads!
    I would still like to start fresh, but I might consider the dad role hehe...however, I would need other people to be dads too! One is not enough!
    Hehe...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back