• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Family Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Kaylee said:
    Lolz I can't lie though, I'm REALLY clumsy, but sometimes it's funny. ^.^ I've never hurt my back before...I bet that hurts! 0.0 *continues to dance on DDR*

Woo! DDR rocks XD
    Im good now... I think XD
    *back cranks*
    It does hurt... O__o

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Im listening to lots of Anime Musics now... Knights of Zodiac in portuguese is WACKO! O_____o
    But the Inuyasha ones are awesome in both languages =D

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Kaylee said:
    Sure I can drive! *gets in the ambulance and pushes on the gas all the way* Whoo Hoo! *crashes into a tree* How did I know that was gonna happen? -_-;

Because dunt have enough age to drive ^__-
    Im bored o.o

Quilavablue

Dont mess with me....
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2004
    *Alverge wakes and notices that he's been hung up on a rope with a clothes hanger* O.o...........what is going on? Why am I hung like this o.O?

Quilavablue

Dont mess with me....
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2004
    I suppose you could help me down as well?!?*tries to shake himself off the rack. The whole rope breaks and Alverge falls to the ground but catches hiself before actually hitting the ground by levitating* Err......k *Alverge gets into place to where he can be up without floating* So how's your day been Addy?

Quilavablue

Dont mess with me....
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2004
    Really? Cool! We can be bored together!!! ^-^
    My day was boring too cause all I did was take notes all day then that one class <.<......where you have to type the whole period. We only have four
    periods a day and they all las AN HOUR AN THIRTY MINUTES O.O!!!!! It really hurts to type for that long!!

Quilavablue

Dont mess with me....
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2004
    I have my own way of typing......the real way hurts to much......and to include to the problems of the typing hurting our teacher has a VERY VERY annoying voice.....we never EVER EVER get to talk in that class......EEEVVVVEEEERRRR!!!! But the teach did say that she celebrated birthdays in that class....<.< Im a little worried about that though. What if she celebrates it with more homework and notes?! >.< But anyways the best and just about only good class of the day to me is Art 2 which I have last in my school day...cause its fun with all the people that are there....

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    Quilavablue said:
    our teacher has a VERY VERY annoying voice.....we never EVER EVER get to talk in that class......EEEVVVVEEEERRRR!!!! But the teach did say that she celebrated birthdays in that class....<.< Im a little worried about that though. What if she celebrates it with more homework and notes?! >.< But anyways the best and just about only good class of the day to me is Art 2 which I have last in my school day...cause its fun with all the people that are there....
    Well I found out my teacher yestarday...... Its our new fifth grade teacher. Names Mrs. Philips. One of my classmates mom(Hes not in my class this year.).My favorite class is Science. It amazes me. And I love the Library! And our school was just swiched around. Our old church(I go to a calolic school) is our Library and office. The old Library is the Computer room. My old teachers room is torn down,the old office is a classroom and bathrooms(Cuz its 2 big for just a classroom),and the Computers room is the music room,and the music room is an Elevator!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back