• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Final Fantasy VII Fan Club

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    billybob said:
    Could you make this a FF club?Ive never played FF7,But ive played FF1,FF2,FF6,FF8,FFX,and FFX2.
    There is already a FF8 club, so you can join that if you wish. But this club is designated for the bestest one out of the whole series!

They have so many spin-offs from FFVII, that it's now a 'Compilation of Final Fantasy VII' XD

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Advent Children will rock. I bet that every person that played FF VII and loved it, will love Advent Children. I found some pics of the commercials of FF7.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Vincent Valentine said:
    Yes...the lighting, that MUST be it! :D
    Anywho, is there any one here who knows Vincent's role in this movie? I should know, but I haven't really had a chance to look....:S
    Well all we know is that he saves Cloud, and apparently knows alot about Geostigma

I believe that he uses the ability 'heal' on Cloud in the movie too, but to know exactly, I would have to watch the trailer again.

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
    Can I join? I loved FF7 since it was the turning point for all the games we have today with astonishing graphics and of course Nobuo's music scores..

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Me must join! FF7 was second best in my opinion, but I still love it!

Back