• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fire Emblem Fanclub

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Wil is hawt

Nah, Wil is a great character. :3 He's got personality. And he was very sweet to Florina when they first met. :3

Well, there are people who beg to differ. I wouldn't know, I've always been a Wil (now I am) and Rath user (he takes way too long to come back ;-; ). Many Fire Emblem analyst's (aka players with too much time on their hands) prefer Rebecca over Wil. Apparently she's way better than him when trained. But as I said, I wouldn't know. =o

*shakes head* I don't see Ninian as a little girl. Nils, who is her younger brother, is at least 13,14. 15 wouldn't be a surprise either. I think Ninian would be 17,18. =/ Which is not that different from Lyn, is it? Eliwood, I guess, is in his early twenties. So they don't differ that much.
    The Fire Emblem Fanclub

Spoiler:

Talking about those ingame screenshots. I now and then take a printscreen shot of the fullscreen version (computerscreensize). Is anyone interested to have them? I could upload them.

Random fact: Did you notice that in Marcus' official art, his horse is brown, while in-game, it's white?

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Incredibly random fact

Well...too me Ninian seems like a little girl...I should of probably said that at first x.x

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Well, that's your oppinion.
    This is what I was talking about earlier, by in-game screenshot's computer screen sized. XD
    Uhm, yes, now you all now where I am in FE7 - the Blazing Sword (I like that title) XD
    Spoiler:

Another random fact: Did you notice that in Rath's official art, his horse is white, while in-game it's brown?
    XD

rosewisteria

~Cuteness is NOT a crime~
    Years
    Ugh. The sight of Ninian's name just makes me cringe. Don't ask. She is one of my least favorite female character out of ANY video game. And that's not the only reason why I despise the Eliwood/Ninian pairing either.

Oh. I know Wil/Rebecca can be argued as canon by how Wolt looks. I have no problem with it. :) I like the pairing just fine. I just prefer Raven/Rebecca and Wil/Florina. And then I like Hector/Florina over Wil/Florina so.. XD I don't know anymore!

And as one of those people who have too much time on their hands and play FE7 10 times by now (it's been 3 years since I picked up the game though), I can safely say I prefer Rebecca over all the other available archers. ^_^ But Wil's personality is cool. Heck, most of the characters in FE7 are so loveable. Except Ninian.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    She is? Of any videogame? I don't even know who my least favourite character is, be it male or female.
    As I said, I don't know who to pair Eliwood with. Why not with the (female) tactician? XD Roy's smart, could work. XD

Wil/Florina is rather cute. As I said, he was so sweet when he met her first. "You have to be afraid of the enemy's archers, not your own." *big smile*
    But then, then again, Hector/Florina is cute as wel. And works just fine to have Lilina like you said. (if it's that way, they called there daughter part to her mother. :3

Agreed, most characters in FE7 are awesome. Eliwood, Lyn, Hector, Sain, Wil, Erk, Heath, Priscilla, Raven, Canas, Serra (!), Erk, Lucius and many, many more. :3

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Serra sucks

WilxRebbeca..not florina.

HectorxFlorina is a maybe..

LynxFllorina...Yes yes

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Uhm... 'kay. >_>
    Lyn x Florina is as big a no for me as Heath x Legault. >_<
    When Legault is recruited he says to Lyn, and Eliwood as well, something in the trend of "you're this or that, I like you." It's not because he says that he LOVES them. Oh fer god's sake. >_<
    Run, Heath, Run! Fangirls are coming after you... carrying Legault.
    Heath: *gulp*

¨*cough* You get my point. I found some CG images from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. I don't think they're really spoilers, as I have no freakin' idea what's going on in them. I know half of the character's name, but what they are doing in the picture. No idea.

Spoiler:

And now spoilers:
    Spoiler:

Oh, hey, anyone who played FE9 -PoR and can answer this question?

In chapter 10 -Prisoner released (chapter where you can hire Volke), you get to meet 4 people in prison.
    Nephenee, a knight, and a mounted unit who's sworn that he'd be Oscar's mortal enemy (or something like that), and a pilgrim named Sephiran. You can talk to the latter one, but he won't join you, right? Well you meet him later in PoR? Just a yes or a no is enough.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Bleh, soz Kipblader..I've never played PoR...

Oh and that last Ike picture looks SO awesome.

I've decided to give RD another chance...I mean...I can't stay mad at a Fire Emblem game for too long can i? xD

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hahahaha.... That's a yes for you! (I'll post some more on this in a bit I'm doing something ATM) Lol You forgot Brom the Knight hehehe...

Spoiler:

^I totally love this one. The angle and colour scheme work perfectly. Not to mention that at my place there's snow as well. XD

I think I know this one perfectly. Now on for my spoiler tags!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    So that was the name I was looking for, Naesala. XD Not whatever I made from it in that VM. XD
    Well, thank you for the information. :3

Blazeavile, I can't force you to do it that way. But I heard many times It's better to play PoR before RD. Since a lot of the characters you meet are coming back in RD. Like Shinon, Ike, Soren... you miss their background. :o

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    You miss A LOT if you don't play PoR first hehehe... It's pretty sad some parts... But I just go for the girls! *Laughs maniacally* ^^; From what I heard, RD is more tougher in terms of tactical battle than PoR but I think PoR is tough in it's own ways. (I haven't lost any units in any of the story modes except on one Ashnard battle when he went demon god mode. I fell asleep and moved my Astrid up to him when Ike, Nasir and Giffica were fighting him. She died of course and I woke up mad. :P)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, Path of Radiance has it's sad moments. :o I'm not far, but it was said to see
    Spoiler:

It is hard to understand what they say somethimes, though. =o In the cutscene where Greil and the Dark Knight battle, I hardly understood the knight. |D *shot'd* I vote for subtitles like in RD. XD

I lost a few people. >_> So, I have chapters that I replay and replay... XD And I should seriously remember to change the order of "gathering around Ike". I forgot to undo it, and so Volke stood a little too close to a Knight. Guess the outcome?
    *suspends battle and restarts chapter*

The Laguz are strong. :O It's annoying that they can only remain in their animal shape for a little bit, but their strength makes up for it. Lethe is cool. :3 Bossy, but cool. XD

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Lol I skip the talking anyway >.>

*Shot*

and anyway, it's hard too find a copy of PoR nowadays.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Uh, well I don't. XD I think it's pretty interesting to hear what the characters have to say. :3 To understand their behaviour and learn who they are. It might sound odd to say that about fictional characters, but it gives me ideas to create characters of my own. Things that sound interesting I can use and so on. XD

Hey, and did anyone notice that Fa (FE6) has a cameo in FE7? She's in the house in the Nabata dessert. :O

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hey, and did anyone notice that Fa (FE6) has a cameo in FE7? She's in the house in the Nabata dessert. :O

Hahahaha... Sofia does too... but I won't say where...
    I'm gonna start doing some original(Ahem my own... xD) character doodles so we'll see if I can ever put them up.... (Seriously... my college doesn't even have one...)

Extra Edit: Since Kippy made me go on my way on making this small CHEAT guide for her (You made me do it Kippy :/), I decided to be generous for those who do not know this mediocre cheat. (I think it's godly in many ways hahaha...)

NOTE: FOR FIRE EMBLEM GBA!!!
    ~HELL'S GUIDE TO REACH LEVEL 20 IN 3 HOURS! MUWAHAHAHAHA!~ NO REALLY... ACTUALLY I HAVE NO CLUE ON THE TIME ANYMORE...
    -You will ALWAYS need two mounted units (one preferrably Florina(unevolved) since she can carry anything = or lower than 16 build{meaning everyone xD} and maybe another flyer or a cavalier/paladin), Ninian with Ninis' Grace, and an arena.
    -The next part is to clear off all enemies except the boss(most maps with arenas will have a boss).
    -Now have *the desired unit to lvl up* with Ninian and the other 2 said units (peg. knights are preferred due to their flying status) around the arena.
    -Make sure all units are able to do an action. (End your turn if necessary.)
    -Use Ninis' Grace on the unit and then make him/her do the arena battle. (Ninis' Grace will have effect and increase your unit's Def&Res by 10)
    -After the unit is finished, let one of the two units rescue the unit. End the turn. The unit will retain the Ninis' Grace while being rescued.
    -Next turn let the OTHER flyer/horseback unit drop the unit by Ninian so she can REFRESH that unit so it can move again.
    -Then repeat the process of going to the arena and duel for money & exp.
    *Most units who go till lvl 20 will reach A rank in their main weapon and since those who cannot wield weapons cannot do battle, clerics/troubadours are excluded. Great way to level up your lords and evolve your units since you should have a hero crest, orion's bolt, and ring(forgot what it was called) by the time you get Ninian after the Dragon's Gate.

Hell.... That was a lot. Hahaha...

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Oh. My. God. We have one of these!?!?

AND AURAFIRE DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT IT!?!?

Haha, I'd love to join the FE fanclub if that's okay! :P

Fire Emblem is a fantastic tactical RPG; I love the characters and battle styles so much. Path of Radiance was good, yet I didn't spring for the sequel because I heard it was intensely long and gets pretty complicated. (Should I go back to get it?)

I'm so psyched for Shadow Dragon coming out in February, though.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I'm gonna start doing some original(Ahem my own... xD) character doodles so we'll see if I can ever put them up.... (Seriously... my college doesn't even have one...)

She does? oh, well, then I gotta keep my eyes open, no? :cer_giggle:
    That's good. :3 Keep practicing. :cer_laugh:
    You might as well try to draw existing characters (I wouldn't recomend to start with the FE characters... they're quite detailed.) But they're good for anatomy. :3 The FE anatomy is quite neutral. Not too long like the shoujo, not too short like the shounen. (if you get what I mean. That long/short thing is a huge exaggeration. But Usually shoujo guys have longer bodies compared to shounen guys. I know what I'm talking about. XD)

Extra Edit: Since Kippy made me go on my way on making this small CHEAT guide for her (You made me do it Kippy :/), I decided to be generous for those who do not know this mediocre cheat. (I think it's godly in many ways hahaha...)

NOTE: FOR FIRE EMBLEM GBA!!!
    ~HELL'S GUIDE TO REACH LEVEL 20 IN 3 HOURS! MUWAHAHAHAHA!~ NO REALLY... ACTUALLY I HAVE NO CLUE ON THE TIME ANYMORE...
    -You will ALWAYS need two mounted units (one preferrably Florina(unevolved) since she can carry anything = or lower than 16 build{meaning everyone xD} and maybe another flyer or a cavalier/paladin), Ninian with Ninis' Grace, and an arena.
    -The next part is to clear off all enemies except the boss(most maps with arenas will have a boss).
    -Now have *the desired unit to lvl up* with Ninian and the other 2 said units (peg. knights are preferred due to their flying status) around the arena.
    -Make sure all units are able to do an action. (End your turn if necessary.)
    -Use Ninis' Grace on the unit and then make him/her do the arena battle. (Ninis' Grace will have effect and increase your unit's Def&Res by 10)
    -After the unit is finished, let one of the two units rescue the unit. End the turn. The unit will retain the Ninis' Grace while being rescued.
    -Next turn let the OTHER flyer/horseback unit drop the unit by Ninian so she can REFRESH that unit so it can move again.
    -Then repeat the process of going to the arena and duel for money & exp.
    *Most units who go till lvl 20 will reach A rank in their main weapon and since those who cannot wield weapons cannot do battle, clerics/troubadours are excluded. Great way to level up your lords and evolve your units since you should have a hero crest, orion's bolt, and ring(forgot what it was called) by the time you get Ninian after the Dragon's Gate.

Hell.... That was a lot. Hahaha...

Uhm... I need money first. 8D But it would work, yes. XD and the ring is a Guilding Ring.

Oh. My. God. We have one of these!?!?

AND AURAFIRE DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT IT!?!?

Haha, I'd love to join the FE fanclub if that's okay! :P

Fire Emblem is a fantastic tactical RPG; I love the characters and battle styles so much. Path of Radiance was good, yet I didn't spring for the sequel because I heard it was intensely long and gets pretty complicated. (Should I go back to get it?)

I'm so psyched for Shadow Dragon coming out in February, though.

Oh, okay, welcome. ^_^ You're in. I'll add you to the list right away. :3
    I agree with you completely. And I'm pretty fond of the idea that FE isn't mindless killing. you have to think. :3 And you don't wanna loose your units, because they're more than simple, "flat" pawns. They have a history and a personality. =D

I haven't played RD yet, I only just got PoR, so I'm gonna finish that one first. I wouldn't mind playing RD, just for the experience. But I too, heard that RD was probably one of the hardest FE games of the series.

Hehe, I have already held the game in my hands. (w00t for Nintendo bringing some games out in Europe sooner than in USA). Sad thing is: I miss the console to play it. XD So I put the box back, but not before reading the back text. XD I'm gonna get my hands on it somehow, though. :cer_blankstare:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Nice lil cheat thar :P

Welcome volkner's apprentice.

It's about time something went europes way in gaming >.>

Good ol shadow dragon...It's just sooo awesome kippy...You'll love it in feburary...xD

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    FOR THE LOVE OF PETE.... I want Shadow Dragon... :(

Ooooo! New Member! Welcome to Kippy's Brigade! (HEH! THIS COULD WORK!)
    Guess Kippy got to you before I did... (freak... :P) But enjoy your stay! Ask ME (yes me...) ANYTHING relating to Fire Emblem. Kippy may have more background/history sources but I have more experience. (Guess what.... I'm hyper again... ^^; )

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    And of course I am the only one you can ask for Shadow Dragon stuff XD

Back