• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fire Emblem Fanclub

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, I lol'd. XD It's so funny to see people appear earlier in the game that'll join you later. :3 I now know what face to remember. ^^

Oh! Shame on you. >: You never know what you'll get.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Fie on you!

Yeah I just never see the point in visiting houses...You only get bad advice or little bits in the story...Villages are good though.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Fie?

Oh, well, i don't mind visiting them. :O As I said, you never know what you might get. XD

Hm, I found this part of conversation between Hector and Eliwood quite amusing. (I'm at chapter 14 - False Friends - now. Rebecca keeps dying. XD Good thing is: Eliwood's level is the same as he is in my other save file (chapter 22) and I've recruited Guy. Last time I couldn't make it in time. I love those recruit conversations) XD

Anyways, back to Hector and Eliwood:

Hector: And? How is the granddaughter? Is she a beauty?
    Eliwood: What... she's... I don't... she's... I don't know... Must be her Sacaen heritage... But she's.... striking.
    Hector: Striking? Well, to bad isn't it?
    Eliwood: What?
    Hector: That we don't have the time to see her, loverboy.
    Eliwood: No! Lyndis and I are... We're not....
    Hector: You're not? Then why are you getting so worked up?
    Eliwood: Hector! Don't make me angry!
    Hector: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are so much fun to tease!

And when Serra meets you (aka the tactician) again:
    Serra: EEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
    *rushes into the screen* (I could have sworn she glomptackled the player.)

And when Serra meets Erk:
    Serra: OMIGOSH! It's Erk! It's been SO long!
    Erk: Oh... Serra. You're the person I least wanted to see.
    Serra: Ah, how sweet, you wanted to see me again.
    Erk: ...
    She's so hyped up. XD

Last edited:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    XD Lol at Serra....Crazy Bish

I just found a new Class that I have never seen before: "Chameleon"

Just recruited one called "Xane"

Chameleon's can morph into another unit :S I currently have two marths xD..

It was pretty strange :S

Plus:

In the same chapter I have to chose wether to recruit either: Alan [Paladin] or Samson [Hero]

Guess who I picked >.>

rosewisteria

~Cuteness is NOT a crime~
    Years
    Post your top ten favourite characters from either:

Games you have played.

Games you haven't played

Both

Go ahead :D try it out

Are you kidding me?! That's sooooooooooooo hard. XD XD XD After playing so many FE, I can probably list 10 from each game. Hahha. But if I must, I will list but not in order okay? Warning ahead of time: I am a fan of mages. You'll see why. XD

Soren from FE9/10
    Ike from FE9/10
    Nephenee from FE9/10
    Levin from FE4
    Ayra from FE4
    L'Arachel from FE8
    Joshua from FE8
    Erk from FE7
    Lydis from FE7
    Nino from FE7

You have been added to the list. 83 Consider yourself welcome. ^^
    Woah, you've even played 4! :O How was that?

So FE 7 is the one that got you hooked as well? It's an awesome game, isn't it? XD I seriously love FE7. <3
    ErkxSerra ftw. x3
    Erk's awesome as a character and fighter. :O Serra is cool as a character and I used her until I meet Priscilla. XD

FE 4 is actually my favorite FE. One, 90% of your units use horses so hit and retreat tactic is a pleasure. Two, a lot of the characters are overpowered to the point that the chars in the later game look like a joke. A certain swordmistress goddess can hit 20 times. ^^;; And three, I am BIG fan of supports so in FE4, any female can support with any male in the game (except the main char since he's canon with a certain light mage), get married, have a son and daughter, and in the second half of the game, you get to play the kids. ^______^ So matchups are very important in the first half to help stat boosts in the second half. Oh and best of all, too many male candidates for the females. ^^ Haha.

Hm, I found this part of conversation between Hector and Eliwood quite amusing. (I'm at chapter 14 - False Friends - now. Rebecca keeps dying. XD Good thing is: Eliwood's level is the same as he is in my other save file (chapter 22) and I've recruited Guy. Last time I couldn't make it in time. I love those recruit conversations) XD

And when Serra meets you (aka the tactician) again:

*rushes into the screen* (I could have sworn she glomptackled the player.)

And when Serra meets Erk:

She's so hyped up. XD

That conversation between Hector and Eliwood brings back memories, more so because I am a 100% Lydia/Eliwood fan and that conversation is reeked of it. XD The Serra/Erk one is of course love because they are my favorite FE couple of all time. :)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    @Blazeavile: Really? That sounds... original? XD
    You mean this guy? https://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Xane ?

Does anyone agree with me that the Manakete (those who can morph into dragons) are pretty much like the Laguz? Well, the concept at least. From what I've heard the history of the dragon Laguz is a lot more complicated and sadder as wel. :0 I'm not up to date with the history of the branded (I've only played 7 chapters of FE 9, and none of FE10) and I'm certainly not up to date with the earlier FE games. But that's what I think. =/

@Rosewisteria Mages ftw! When I heard it's best to put mages behind the defenseline, I had to lol... seriously. I always let Erk, Lucius and Canas go ahead. XD Erk's defense (and his avoiding ability as well) was good. :O

SERIOUSLY? XD WHAHA XD That sounds very nice. XD Quite funny actually. If I ever get the chance to play it, I won't turn that opportunity down. xD

Here I have to differ with your oppinion. :3 I'm more of a Lyn/Rath fan. I just can't see Lyn marrying Eliwood and getting Roy. ^^" I have no idea who to pair Eliwood with, though. ._." I only know that I like Eliwood more than his overpopular son. 8D -shot'd-

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Yeah thats Xane.

God I'm dying to play FE 2-6...God It would be awesome..

Priscilla x Heath for the win..

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    You can get FE6. :3 There is a group translating the game. The patch for the FE6 rom is almost completely translated. Except for the intro and the menu's.

HEATH x PRISCILLA FTW. 8D but, that's like FE7. XD
    If you're a fan of Heath x Priscilla go read this: https://kagesan17.deviantart.com/art/To-Dance-With-You-Again-33665557

Hm, yes... It's hard to find a decent picture of Heath and Priscilla. People should stop pairing the Wyvern Rider with that "'(§è! thief called Legault. Legault is fun, but I will NOT have him paired with Heath. With no one. >: Heath belongs to Priscilla and her only.

Ok... now I'm reminded of Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden.... but in that one, there are no classes that part Rimudo and Takiko, it's the worlds they live in. D: Ok, still... heath X priscilla. :o Priscilla x Erk just doesn't give the same ring to me.
    lol, I type Heath Priscilla Fire Emblem in on google, and I get as an image result the pic that I use to display my PC family. XD Which is, like, absolutely not related to Fire Emblem.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    HAH! Excuse my absence. I had been busy with a funeral and all. But I'll be off and on depending on the situation I am in. (I need to re-read some posts.)

Here I have to differ with your oppinion. :3 I'm more of a Lyn/Rath fan. I just can't see Lyn marrying Eliwood and getting Roy. ^^" I have no idea who to pair Eliwood with, though. ._." I only know that I like Eliwood more than his overpopular son. 8D -shot'd-

Eliwood's more apparent pairing would probably be, IMO, Ninian. Fiora makes it a close match but I don't see much of her in Roy.

Dang. I want to get my file of FE4 from my mom's comp but she's in Texas while I'm in Sacramento.... Geez...

Ohhhhh! That Fan Fic was one of the ones I saw on that one site I forgot. It was a good fanfic and I liked it. That really can be a probable outcome.... Though I don't like how it ended... it was indeed masterful.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    HAH! Excuse my absence. I had been busy with a funeral and all. But I'll be off and on depending on the situation I am in. (I need to re-read some posts.)

could you revive the DN Angel club as well?

Eliwood's more apparent pairing would probably be, IMO, Ninian. Fiora makes it a close match but I don't see much of her in Roy.

Yeah, but... I don't see anything of Lyn in Roy either. =I Except for his awesome sword skills, but he could have inherited that from his father as well. (not to mention they are almost like two drops of water. Eliwood looks like he's more graceful though... Older as well. XD 22? Roy's 15 in FE 6)
    Spoiler:

Well, perhaps, the ending of -all friends- was the real ending. And Eliwood found himself a fair Pheraen lady. XD

Ohhhhh! That Fan Fic was one of the ones I saw on that one site I forgot. It was a good fanfic and I liked it. That really can be a probable outcome.... Though I don't like how it ended... it was indeed masterful.

Indeed I don't like the ending, as would every fan of Heath. No one likes to see his or her favourite character go to sleep. But as a story, it's brilliant.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Bah Emulators die on my PC...

..That fanfic was cool....FE6 is the one I most want too play...ROY!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Good job. :3 Although you need to work a little on your anatomy, but you have talent. Keep practicing.
    8D
    Did anyone notice that the Assassinclass always has their belly showing? Jaffar, Sothe, Matthew when he's promoted (the sprite, his artwork remains a thief), and so on. *grin*
    Eliwood's gone to lvl 8. w00t. 8D And I let everyone talk to Lyn who can talk to Lyn (in chapter 15 - Noble lady of Caelin). It was fun. Hector is rude. XDDD Serra was awesome. Erk was way to protective. <-< Wanting to be her guard and all. And Matthew, Matthew was great! 8D He's got a new fan. XD

This is my last Fire Emblem art. It's like the third one, I think...
    The scanner messed up the colours. I'm planning on redoing the background, so it'll show better.
    Spoiler:

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    thanks for the comments ppl, the art i just posted was kinda old so if i draw anymore il make shure its better...

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Wow kipblader, that is so awesome.

Thats worthy of a Clap. *claps*

400th post!! omg

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    It looks really bad.... the colours I mean...
    But thank you, Blaze~ :3
    I'll repost it when I reupdate it. ^^

For anyone who's wondering: it's Hector, Eliwood and Lyn from Fire Emblem 7. I called it "Lords at Sunset". Still I'm not sure if it's a sunset or -rise. ._." And the brownhaired-girl in green is the tactician. I vote for a female tactician. 8D Girlpower~

rosewisteria

~Cuteness is NOT a crime~
    Years
    >chants with everybody on Heath x Priscilla<

On Lyn/Eliwood and Roy thing: IMO, I don't see any of the girls in Roy. Roy seems to have strictly inherit from Eliwood. This is the same with a lot of the other chars as well. I see a lot of Rath in Sue, a lot of Nino in her twins, etc. This way, I believe, they can make the partner as ambiguous as possible, which benefit them as a whole since it's no fun to give an official pairing to games like this. The only character (again IMO) that even suggests strongly for a certain partner is Hector/Florina and Lilina. At the end of FE7, Hector says that Lilina is a lot like her mother and Lilina is a shy, yet mature woman, which reminds me of Florina more than Lyn or Farina. Other than that, I believe they try to make every pairing as official as the next.

I don't hate many pairings. I either love, meh, or neutral with them. Now, Ninian/Eliwood I hate. :P So I won't try to discuss this one at all. XD

I like all the fanart so far. ^^

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    So, can we say the Fire Emblem Fanclub fully supports Heath x Priscilla? XD If so, we should put it in the first post. XD
    Proud supporters of Heath X Priscilla! *Clap*
    [/end idiocy]

Oh wait...
    we can also say that Eliwood inherited all from Roy... FE 7 being made after FE 6 after all... [/NOW end idiocy]

They say that? I've yet to finish FE7. :O But if that's what he says, then I agree. Hector/Florina would be a cute pairing, though. :3
    Spoiler:
    <-real spoiler for now. XD If you haven't played FE6.
    When Hector told Eliwood his dream, I lol'd. It was a direct reference to FE 6.
    Eliwood: Hey, Hector. Is something amiss? You don't seem to be allright.
    Hector: Well, it's just... I had a really wierd dream last night.
    Eliwood: Oh. Care to tell me what it was?
    Hector: Hm... If you promise you won't laugh.
    Eliwood: Okay.
    Hector: I dreamed I had a child... and a really, big, blue beard.
    Eliwood: ... *chuckle*

I'm sure it wasn't like that. D: It's an interpetation.

There's another pairing that I think can be regarded as canon. Rebecca x Wil = Wolt
    I think. :O

Spoiler:

Wolt even has Wil's hair. =I Part of Rebecca's hair colour and both of their skill. If you have Wil/Rebecca A support, the ending says that they had a son who inherited their archeryskills. Wolt is the perfect candidate for their child. :o
    (for some reason I always wanna type Wolf... Young Archers have light green hair in FE, Wolt (FE6) and Rolf (FE9-10) both have green hair)

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Rebecca's hawt

Rebecca sucks...Never trained her//

NinianxEliwood, seems to me pretty disgusting...Ninians like a little girl..

Back