• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fire Emblem Fanclub

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
  • I think the next one will be great... Or at least that's the feeling their promotional stuff is giving.

Oh, I'd love to have a new Fire Emblem for the Wii. : D The characters looked great in 3D, or 2D on big screen. I also loved the cutscenes. x3

And welcome to the club, EmeraldSerenade!

Tibarn~ : D Looks great. :3

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Thanks next is Volug or Seth :)

The Fire Emblem Fanclub
    I loveee Volug ^_^

I think the next one will be great... Or at least that's the feeling their promotional stuff is giving.

Oh, I'd love to have a new Fire Emblem for the Wii. : D The characters looked great in 3D, or 2D on big screen. I also loved the cutscenes. x3

And welcome to the club, EmeraldSerenade!

Tibarn~ : D Looks great. :3

Thanks for the welcome :D Another FE for the Wii we be great ._. The characters looks amazing in RD.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
  • I'd really like to join this fan club...considering I also wonder why people don't like tactical games...well; I only play tactical games via GBA emulator, and I consider those by "Intelligence inc" as the best...Fire emblem...Advance Wars...

Consider yourself to be FEFC-member then. :3 Welcome to the club. I hope you do your best to keep this club alive. ^_^

I don't see my name on the Member list...eh, I am a Fossil member LOL. How's this place been coming?

Back