• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The first Pokemon you ever caught in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum?

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    What was the very first Pokemon that you ever caught in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum? (your starter pokemon doesn't count)

Chthulu

Say WHAT?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I got platinum a week ago and I caught Starly

Last edited:

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Can't particularly remember the first Dppt pokemon i caught, probably a starly, i can remember the first pokemon i ever caught (Kakuna) but not the first from dppt, wierd lol

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Diamond: Bidoof
    Platinum: Geodude

When i got Platinum, i only caught what i needed

Chthulu

Say WHAT?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    On Diamond I caught Ponyta Monotype challenge other forum just bought the game lol

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Mine was a starly on diamond. I only trained it a little but after that I stopped using it and its still in my box. I only caught it because I figured I would eventually need a flying type pokemon later on, which I was right about after I found te HM fly.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Starly. I just like Staraptor (less than Swellow though) so I always catch it first. I just murder Bidoofs until I need one as a HM slave (they're so stupid)

Chthulu

Say WHAT?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I understand that man I went and got the Old Rod and murdered Magikarps to level up my Starly and Shinx to help me beat rival

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    Caught starly from the beginning grassy area, called it gallina and it was one of my faves then i phased it out as a second fave.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I think what I caught first was Starly or Bidoof in Diamond. I know for sure it was Bidoof. This is before I found out that Bidoof was useless in some ways. It is still in my box at this time. XD

Back