• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The first Pokemon you ever caught in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum?

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Well I'm sure a lot of people said Starly, cuz that was my first catch and now that pokemon is Staraptor at Lv.100!!! yay! ^_^

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
    I caught a Shinx. And Mulch Diggums went on a cruise with it and married a Haunter, so... Yeah.

Years
    Probably a Starly. If not would have been a Bidoof, but i'm pretty sure I chose not to catch one early on

Years
    Pearl: Bidoof
    Platinum: Starly

I actually have a blank entry for Bidoof on my second Platinum. Bibarel has an entry though.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    Mine was probably a shinx, which I soon realized at Roark was a bollocks choice. I always look over the flying type because you always find a much higher level one like an hour into the game so there's really no point. And bidoof? Oh you can best bet I go to the safari zone to throw mud at them to see how long it takes for them to realize that I don't want them! At 34 throws they're pretty persistant.

Back