• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Flygon Sprite Mall

xflygonx

Flygon Lover
    Years
    workin on it! i also made this vulpix chao if ne1 wants it:
    The Flygon Sprite Mall

Kenaka

BCHT Graphics Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2007
    While were on topic of new things, can you do back sprites?

Kenaka

BCHT Graphics Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2007
    Ok, could you do back sprites for Lucario and Manafi?

Edit: And if its not to much trouble, could you make regular sprites, both using the same palette of another pokeomn in Ruby? I know this is a lot, but I have little knowledge of palette changing . . .

Last edited:

Kenaka

BCHT Graphics Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2007
    Thats kinda because there aren't any, thats why I was asking you to make one, though I relize that my request is unreasonable. Im trying to incorperate Lucario into my hack, but I am a mere ametur, and do not know how to change palattes, if you know of an easy-to-understand tutorial, please inform me as I would really like to put these guys in before the day is over.

So, just go ahead and make the normal Sprites, and if you want to attempt, go ahead and make back sprites, but make sure you only use 16 colors so that it makes it semi-gba-compliant . . .

Kazan22

The Drumming Guitarist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2019
    if you're not too swamped, can I get a overworld of this
    The Flygon Sprite Mall
    if not that's cool

Evil Ducky

I can feel a pulse in my butt!
    Years
    yo peeps this thread still going?

well is it?????? ok maybe not..... fooie

oh oh oh can u do baby versions of all the evves and a sneasel?? plz?

sorry eevees not evves... heh.... sorry.... didnt no. i have to pay more attention....

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back