• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Funny Comic of mine V.2

SuperDeoxys

Deoxys RULEZ!
Years
  • Here is my comic i made:
    Comic 1
    Comic2
    Here is episode 2:
    The Funny Comic of mine V.2

Last edited:

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • One you need better jokes. Much better jokes.
    And get better backgrounds, the eye blinding paint default colors are.. blinding my eyes.
    You definantly need better grammar. Spell check on word :)
    Speech bubbles would be nice.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • A few words of advice:

1 In-battle sprites are pretty much the worst kind of sprites for a comic. You should use overworld sprites, except for when there's a battle.

2 Don't use default paint colors for backgrounds.

3 Use speech bubbles. Using just a line and words makes it hard to tell who's saying it.

4 (This is going to sound harsh, but I'm only trying to help.) Get better jokes. The ones you're using now aren't even remotely funny.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • it's okay. I've seen worse. I didn't laugh, and The story could use some sence,
    and it could use better backrounds and jokes. But, atleast you set up a chairter
    basis. use overworlds and smaller -like poke'mon games- backround for them
    to walk on.

ck1109

Mew Rules!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    actually I thought it was ok. It was a very good try

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2007
    Its alright The jokes werent funny though and the backgrounds were rather annoying.

Back