• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Future of Pokémon HelioSun

Islander Jon

Dragonite the Day Dragon
    Years
    Extreme supporter, lol

Anyway, yes, I have completed the Team Discussion Topic for Pokémon HelioSun. I just have to wait for it to get approved. Also, yunghove is currently handling the hack right now with scripts. And X-Buster has to alert me with his region map going-ons. Anyway, everything seems to be going smoothly and I hope for it to stay that way for a while...

Remember proper grammar, yunghove! :)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Dwip Dwip Dwip.
    My current hack has stopped progress...Narutard has completely stopped...
    So I may join this as a part-time mapper, can I?
    Uh...If I need proof...Tell me...

mr-manga101

Pokemon Crato Creator!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    This look really interesting
    Keep up the good work!

:)

I am working on a hack also!

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
    Years
    hey islander jon, pm me what i have to do because my stupid computer does not wanna go to yahoo,and i will have more time to help u out since i temparily paused my hack.

Islander Jon

Dragonite the Day Dragon
    Years
    hey islander jon, pm me what i have to do because my stupid computer does not wanna go to yahoo,and i will have more time to help u out since i temparily paused my hack.

Will do, my comp's been acting up a little lately, too. Anyway, hope a few people get excited because I have constructed a new userbar (Yaay!) Here it is:

Code:
    https://i26.tinypic.com/r8w1v5.jpg
    *I'll add it to the front page...

Anyway, I'm going on ahead and starting on the first route: Inilla Pathway (TM). In the meantime, I'll PM you so we can finish mapping Malharbor Town (TM).
    [Curse my inability to sometimes unacknowledge the basic wisdom that is called "Common Sense"...]

Islander Jon

Dragonite the Day Dragon
    Years
    Hey everyone, IJ here. I want to set the records straight.

I am abosultely positive that I HAVE NOT given up on this hack.

There's just been some comp problems lately. So all of you part of the Hacking Team, you will have your jobs this weekend. I'm positive. And don't think that after all this time I haven't been doing anything. I have been drawing (on paper, very well if I do say so myself) routes, islands, and such. So please, don't give up on HelioSun, don't give up! Support!

Last edited:

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
    Years
    Yes, don't give up. The pictures are very aesthetic and oh-so lovely, =).
    They aren't too jumbled up but they're compact enough to not leave huge gaps. I will definitely be keeping an eye on this one.
    Do you have any scripts done? Are you going to script? I'd love to see how amazing they look on those maps, =P.

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
    Years
    hey, how you doing Islander Jon? well, may you please give me some work to do, im bored to death not doing anything, ill map for you and insert tiles, but please give me WORK!(in a PM)

Spriter of the Century !!!
    Years
    do you need a spriter i'm one i can make ow,battle & fakemon
    check my albums
    i made a hero for you anyways to resemble dragonite

Last edited:
    Back