• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The G.o.D.'s Sprite Shack

The G.o.D.

The God of Darkness
    Years
    Hello and Welcome to my Sprite Shack

Here, you can find different arts and crafts, made or edited by me... Hope you enjoy what you see... I accept critiques, comments and suggestions...

WARNING: DO NOT STEAL
    Always remember, if you steal any art, Shaymin will sneeze!

Poor Shaymin! Stop stealing!

Now for the art:

Well, that is all for now but still, watch out for other sprites!​

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    u should make tutorials on overworlds, i like the pokeball, the eggs, and the overworlds. and the pokecome recolors, so basically i like it all, and nice tutorial on mapzorz.

The G.o.D.

The God of Darkness
    Years
    Well, for the overworld... It's quite easy... After you have fused the trainers that you want... Just find there overworld version, then fuse the overworld version together as how you fused the trainer sprites... Sometimes, much scratching is used...

Thanks for the comment... Anymore people want to comment?

Bellosom

Can't a Kid be a dreamer?
    Years
    I thought that the map sea routes are supposed to be a dark blue... IDK, I have to check Pearl =3

--Never mind, I just check-I was wrong xP

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Thanks fr the hex codes for the DP maps, I'll be using it for future reference. =D

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    thanks for the great tutorial, i was playing around with it last night, but my color pallette does not look the same as yours, i can't get the olivish mountain colors right. Mine coasts aren't to great either.

Your sprites are awesome! especially the overworlds! keep up the great work!!!

The G.o.D.

The God of Darkness
    Years
    thanks for the great tutorial, i was playing around with it last night, but my color pallette does not look the same as yours, i can't get the olivish mountain colors right. Mine coasts aren't to great either.

Your sprites are awesome! especially the overworlds! keep up the great work!!!
    You don't have to guess the colors... You can just use the "Pick Color" button in paint you know... If you do not know the Pick Color button, it's this one:

Hope i helped you...

Back