• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gallade Brigade

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    well,may i join?I am huge fan of gallade,i payed my precioues celebi for a shining one!Now i have two!My shining one,and a random lv 100 i got off the gts,nonshiny,i always bring the shiny online!
    iv always adored gallade,and yes,gallade makes an appearence in the 10th movie.
    maybe if the whole ralts line wasent blue then i would settle for a green gallade!I am a little dissapointed though,the gardevoir blue is more attoned to the sky wich is where my love blue orginated but then again,gallade is ovbiosley the best!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    maybe we could do club tournaments,But you have to have atleast one gallade on your team,and if i could find someone to clone,one of my shining gallades can be top prize!

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Hmm? Sorry, I think You've gotta post to join first before You can make Somebody Rate your Team....But Then, Would you like to Join?

i already asked to join, in fact ur the one that said i could

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    can i join? i absoulutely love gallade and gardevouir!!

reasons:
    1.powerful,but with style
    2.awsome stats
    3.good movepool

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    May I join please :D? Gallade is awesome! If I can join i'll start looking for Gallade stuff right away :D.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Since I'm taking a break from chaining (Caught two Shiny female Ralts!!! XD), I'm currently training Team 2. In that team is my current Gallade, and earlier today, it just learned Psycho Cut!!! Its awesome!!!

Oh yeah, I may put up a Gallade art over the weekend.

Doomette

Absol In Disguise
    Years
    So joining. Gallade has to be one of the best looking DP pokemon.

Seriously. He's just so....dandy :D

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Added you all to the list. Not bad Gallade art, PipeMan. Makes him look more like a monster.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    i have pics of its evo.

The Gallade Brigade

The Gallade Brigade

inform me if you will you use these pics and wait 4 a reply.

-May-

pokemon lover^^
    Years
    I WANNA JOIN ^^

I wan't to join too cuz I love Gallade and I'm Glad that there is a group for this lovely pokemon ^^

Last edited:
    Back