• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gallade Brigade

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
  • XD, interesting. Close Combat would be better since Gallade's generally a physical sweeper.

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
  • Yeah I agree, but I really don't like the defense penalties. I'd rather live with the accuracy penalty, as long as it's not like 30 or 50...

I chose Focus Blast mainly because my Gallade (Brave) has 30 IV in Sp. Atk (and 0 or 1 in Speed, lol), so he can do quite a lot with a SE Focus Blast; plus, most Pkmn with a 4x weakness to Fighting attacks (e.g. Bastiodon, Aggron, Tyranitar) have a lower SD than DE.

Ichida

Years
  • Defense aren't needed on sweepers anyways. If it doesn't kill, it'll get killed.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Umm, Gallade isn't a Medicham. Gallade is a support sweeper.

My set would have to go like...

Gallade @ Adamant
    Max attack, divide the rest between defense and Sp Defense.
    -Thunder Wave
    -Will-O-Wisp
    -Close Combat
    -Psycho Cutter

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Welcome to the Gallade Brigade, ~Solarys~ (even though is a bit late...) I have a few Male Adamant Ralts, but haven't decided how I shall use em...

Ichida

Years
  • Serebii recently did their POTW on Gallade. I'm surprised they included Hypnosis.

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
  • Nah, don't put Hypnosis on Gallade - it's not like he can use Dream Eater effectively...

If you want a Status move, Thunder Wave is the way to go, if you don't like using Trick Room.

Ichida

Years
  • Yeah, at least Thunder Wave is a guaranteed hit, except on Ground-elements.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Haven't been here in a while as well...

I am currently training three of my Gallade: my first one; my Shiny one; and one I recieved in a trade.

Two more days, and this place would have become inactive past the point of no return. This will be my final bump for this place if no else returns...

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Gallade!!

YAY

THE GALLADE BRIGADE, LOL cathcy!

Anyways,

I love Gallade!

It's moves, that I use, are:
    Psy-Cutter
    Leaf Blade
    Blast Burn (Bred from Charizard)
    Draco Meteor (Bred from Salmence)

I use him in battle in a VERY OFFENSIVE way.

My bred moves I got by Breeding from a huge tree of pokemon,
    Charizard and Salmence at the top, then using the, multi-egg types to my advantage, I eventually managed to spit out a happy little BOY ralts, and there was rejoice!

I want in teh brigade!

Golden Riolu

Finally Back
    Years
  • If this club isn't dead, I would love to join. Gallade is one of my favourite Pokemon. My best is EV trained in Attack and is very difficult to defeat. Moveset: Psycho Cut, Brick Break, Protect, Leaf Blade.

~Golden

Last edited:

ShinyBlueKirlia

Ralts breeder and coordinator
    Years
  • Same here if, you know, the club ain't dead. XD

I don't really battle mine often. I prefer doing contests with them.

So far, I've noticed that Gallades are better suited for Cool, Smart or Beauty contests.

While they do have a wide range of attacks, the ones set for Tough or Cute appeals aren't fleshed out enough when it comes to the nice effects, such as adding points according to Voltage, for example. So, if you want a nice, cushy spot ahead, I recommend entering him in one of those first three.

And the Poffins that you should feed a contest Gallade should be Spicy-Bitter or Spicy-Dry Poffins, between level 35 to 99 if you and you friends can muster it. XD

I also collect Gallades from around the world! I currently have one from France, two from Japan, and I'm leveling up my Munchlax for a German one. :3

Back