• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gang Pika Has Challenged you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

2. you dont know my name

3. fight someone with actual skill

ktn

Years
    wow u guyz r really loosers first merriland then seberi and now pc. and the stupidest thing u use the same first post every time just changed the name of the forum.............loosers

Detox

Hmmm...odd, my shoddy wont work. Any of you noobs have wifi?

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I thought I should note that I have seen this guy post this post on about another 5 forums and each one of them has banned him.

PikaWreckor

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    no, try to get on shoddy wifi is no good for us. If its the server we can meet on another server. Also we only challenged 3 forums. against Marriland we were 8-1 against Serebii we were 5-2 and against this forum we are currently 2-0

PikaWreckor

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    again with training pokemon. If I wanted I could just pokesav which is easy. Also what kill does training pokemon require? Pushing buttons?

Detox

give me some time

also, why the hell is this in the wifi battle stadium?

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
    .....strange...Dark_Azelf still hasn't landed the smackdown. How could this be?

Seriously,

If you want to battle POST IN QUICK BATTLE THREAD. PC members, please stop posting here, this needs to be closed.

GangPika

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    I did read what you wrote. And we are asking for Shoddy battles. There's no "Shoddy" section so we posted it here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back