• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Just finished picking up sis from school and having something to eat at the mall whee.

Yukari

I think I did really well on everything except computation because I only got half of those problems done. :c

Last edited:
    Years

Oh I'm good at it, but I don't see how often I'm going to need to know how to identify a quadratic function or stuff like that when I've graduated high school and college.

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
    Years

How neat, talk about math whilst I'm procrastinating my Pre-Calculus homework. There's a kid who sits next to me in class who enjoys challenging the teacher and frequently asking "When will we need this irl?" I enjoy math actually, like right now we're going into determinants of matrices and Cramer's rule.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

What you use when it comes to math really depends on what your career is going to be. Some careers don't use any math while other ones use an extreme amount of things like calculus and such.

Last time I liked math was during stats. Before then was like... seventh/eighth grade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back