• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now

yeah it's still not working

for the time being, don't even bother with imgur at all on this site

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018

That's the thing, it's not imgur. It's now hosted on a wholly different site. I signed out, cleared cookies, etc... And I can always see it. Even when not signed in. It's driving me insane.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now

are you sure that the image is on a different site and you're using the url from that site? because it doesn't seem like that from what I can see

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
    Hmm try......... Binge watching my little pony friendship is magic season 2. Then stab your eyes out. Bam now you can't see you r sig.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now

ok now all of a sudden I can see Enpatsu's sig for some reason

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018

I know I changed links but apparently it didn't take. I went back and it was still imgur. Changed it AGAIN and now it seems okay. Works now for everyone?

Imgur is the worst. I could see it even signed out, mobile or otherwise. Never even knew it wasn't working. None of which I get how.

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
    OK good, glad you still have eyes. I figured you probably would not stab your eyes out. Also do you have a competitive Pokemon teqm?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back