• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    The previous person forgot to count down. So, I had to take it from 37 and bring the count up to 38 'cause I'm a girl.

And now you posted 38 again? I dunno what to say. So, I'm going to go with-

Worth the shot
    The Gender Race V 8.0

Yukari

I'm not that much into melodeath, but I have heard quite a few of their songs from several albums. They are good. Kalmah are a band with a similar style, and they too are pretty good.
    If you're still into thrashing madness, check out Exodus.
    Spoiler:
    Hate Crew Deathroll is a great album too. I like Needled 24/7 in particular.

And Exodus is pretty good. c: Haven't heard so much by them though.

Metallica is probably my favorite Thrash Metal band, but I like all four of the Big 4, and I really like Sepultura, Gamma Bomb, Machine Head, Sodom, and Kreator. Also recently been getting into Legion of the Damned.
    Spoiler:

Gabri

m8
    Years

Hate Crew Deathroll is a great album too. I like Needled 24/7 in particular.

And Exodus is pretty good. c: Haven't heard so much by them though.

Metallica is probably my favorite Thrash Metal band, but I like all four of the Big 4, and I really like Sepultura, Gamma Bomb, Machine Head, Sodom, and Kreator. Also recently been getting into Legion of the Damned.
    Spoiler:
    ...And Justice For All! I have a soft spot for that album. Ride The Lightning is still my favourite of theirs though.
    Angels Don't Kill is a really nice song from Hate Crew Deathroll. I enjoyed it a lot.
    Hmm, I think you should check Testament and Death Angel then.

The previous person forgot to count down. So, I had to take it from 37 and bring the count up to 38 'cause I'm a girl.

And now you posted 38 again? I dunno what to say. So, I'm going to go with-

Worth the shot
    The Gender Race V 8.0

Yukari counts up. So my counting was right back there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    No way, we've got to get the numbers tooo! : O

40teh! >: D

(@Katalyst: Sorry I didn't note that earlier : O and thanks for letting me know! : ) )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back