• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V.9 (LADIES COUNT UP BY 2 NOW, GUYS STILL COUNT DOWN BY 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
  • 878~

Lol who did say that anyway? Or did you think of it?

EDIT: WHAAT they were doing well ahahahah
    So you really did stay for a long time

EDIT 2: Heeey, Jessica-san don't switch ever! Let the guys beg for mercy and try hard to win.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years

Someone on a long-dead forum I was a member of once thought EV = Eevee. I've since translated it into n00bese. xD

I disappeared for about a day and a half and when I came back the number had dropped by around 40. Thus I stuck around for awhile until we were around 40 above what we were before lmao. It only took an hour though, and I couldn't have done it without Aaron.

I said I'd switch if Maki-Nishikino does, and I intend to keep my word. I don't think he will though, but the point is that this game stops being fun if they all join our side. Even if victory is likely ours, the guys should keep fighting until the bitter end! That way we can torture them longer have an epic finale to this game. *evil laugh* ^_^

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • 882~

Lol hahahah

Yes! They need to fight no matter what! Lol Aaron is the best. The guys need to fight harder! Harder! Real hard! So once they think they're gonna win, let's put all their efforts down the drain!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

I like
    Broccoli

Pika Pika :chu:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back