• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years

tumblr_lzixlxJdAP1r51uo8o1_400.png

I sollux meme you all to death

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    399, Thanks, Red, you seem to have the proper measurement.
    Could everyone fix your posts?

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Shut up, Troll Umbreon counters with Icy Glare and kills you.

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    397, How do you manage to kill everyone by posting? Even Al Mualim, that ruthless man agrees that redemption is a better way.

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    395, *looks back at the 'faint' part, finds the verb 'kill' instead* And thus, my dear Red, we can agree that some Umbreons just want to watch the world burn.

Last edited:

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    392, So that's how you make a pokématch in teh middle of a thread...interesting.
    If you really want the world burn, remember we are sort of made of Hydrogen, which, diatomically can burn to an epic, approximately 3200 kelvin (yep, is 1 kelvin and 5 kelvin, not kelvins).

Last edited:

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Is there actually any competition here? Besides, when did I say I want to watch the world burn?

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    390, Guess we should let this thread a bit until balance is restored. I shall carry the will of Guthix.
    Umbr30n, you didn't said you want to watch the world burn. After saying that, I could make my Hydrogen comment, put in a geeky thing, the topic would be shifted and we would avoid the kill-faint-burn part without you noticing it. Ain't it a master plan?

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    388 Is it okay to keep digging? As for the Hydrogen part, seems like I have to explain it. (Finally!) So, we have our basic Hydrogen, 1 proton, 1 electron. If you make the nucleus of tho of them collide, and they join, you'd have an Helium, made by 2 protons and 2 electrons (and neutrons, maybe). If you keep joining nucleus, you'll eventually reach big atoms, like metals, which happen to be part of our body, a bit.
    Blood is red because of Iron.
    BUT! what we call Helium is actually a dual-core hydrogen. What we call Lithium is a tri-cored Hydrogen. And so on.
    And thus, my chums, I dare to say we are all made by Hydrogen.
    (Even Oxygen is Hydrogen-based)

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    390, Guess we should let this thread a bit until balance is restored. I shall carry the will of Guthix.
    Umbr30n, you didn't said you want to watch the world burn. After saying that, I could make my Hydrogen comment, put in a geeky thing, the topic would be shifted and we would avoid the kill-faint-burn part without you noticing it. Ain't it a master plan?

388 Is it okay to keep digging? As for the Hydrogen part, seems like I have to explain it. (Finally!) So, we have our basic Hydrogen, 1 proton, 1 electron. If you make the nucleus of tho of them collide, and they join, you'd have an Helium, made by 2 protons and 2 electrons (and neutrons, maybe). If you keep joining nucleus, you'll eventually reach big atoms, like metals, which happen to be part of our body, a bit.
    Blood is red because of Iron.
    BUT! what we call Helium is actually a dual-core hydrogen. What we call Lithium is a tri-cored Hydrogen. And so on.
    And thus, my chums, I dare to say we are all made by Hydrogen.
    (Even Oxygen is Hydrogen-based)

I'm not much of a Scientist, Pretor.

I'm in my first year of Secondary School (Well, haven't started yet) and I don't understand a word you're saying. I know we're about 80% Hydrogen/Liquid.

Besides, what is "Watching the World Burn"?

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Also, Science is actually one of my weakest subjects. Sure, it may sometimes have Math (My favourite subject) in, but Science, is like, not very interesting! Math is much more fun in my opinion.

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    In my opinion, they are both boring, but I happen to be really good at them. Music is my favorite subject.

Are you gifted in Maths? Because if so, you aren't alone. *Points to myself*

Another of my weakest subjects is History/Geography. I'm a bit better at History, but it is still very weak.

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    382: My dear minions, don't panic.
    Nao, my current studies are a bit science based. Not fully.
    Umbr30n, if you are skilled at math, just by liking it, there's a HUGE likelihood that you have a bright future in science. You just need a proper teacher to make you realize. Guess you haven't.
    The burning world part is another meme, based in a Batman film. It was about the joker. It is often used as "some X just want to watch the world Y."

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    382: My dear minions, don't panic.
    Nao, my current studies are a bit science based. Not fully.
    Umbr30n, if you are skilled at math, just by liking it, there's a HUGE likelihood that you have a bright future in science. You just need a proper teacher to make you realize. Guess you haven't.
    The burning world part is another meme, based in a Batman film. It was about the joker. It is often used as "some X just want to watch the world Y."

Wait did you say minion? You must mean bosses.

Pretor, how would you know I'm gifted when I posted that in the EXACT SAME MINUTE?! Besides, I would never like Science especially because of how boring it is. However, on my induction days during Science lessons I was in the winning group twice, and that's all the Science lessons there ever was in the induction days. Although that, I would never be good at Science.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back