• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red99

World Champion
Years
    If you look at pokemon as reality, you find that if Red treats his Pokemon well, they will trust him more, and become loyal. If this were so, Blue would never beat him, as shown in the manga. Also, Red has the opportunity to train against higher leveled wild pokemon, so Red gains more EXP.

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    181 The 4/25 rule. On another note, when we reach the number 1, how many guys do you think will shout '0!' when the time comes, and who do you think will be the first in doing it?

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    179. You are being too modest, Snorly. I think you could be the one the guy who would say 0. If you happen to be, remember, I was who made you the Zeroer.

Years

Now, you may all know Hikari for her famous Oshawott but however, he has been missing in action for months. Here's what happened to him:

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Julian the Cute Oshawott - Why he is mad as hell...

Julian, Hikari's famous Oshawott partner was once a news anchor for a Pokemon-based talk show and he loved talking to loads of Trainers and their Pokemon. He enjoyed his job and it made him a very famous Pokemon.

However, one bad thing happened when a Piplup trashed his set and instead of cleaning it up, he got mad at the Piplup after he remembered having a bad encounter with one. Piplup even stole his girlfriend, a Meloetta.

As for little Julian, his rageface earned him newfound fame as a meme celebrity and he goes out to seek revenge on that one Piplup that made him literally mad as hell. He is determined to get his job back and not be remembered as the Oshawott who protested on air, told Pokemon to open their windows and get the message that he couldn't take it anymore.

Julian, now an activist for Pokemon who get bullied and teased, held a lecture with his former TV colleagues to get the message out - "Never take your anger out on a Pokemon who ruined your reputation."

Years

Lila, insert four words and at least 25 characters please. Random dots aren't gonna help.

Learn from Hikari, she knows what 4 words mean.

Years

Come on Lila, edit that post to have 4 words/25 characters minimum.

I hate it when I have to keep clicking that report button just cos someone is not obeying the 4/25 rule.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back