• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Hah. Don't say it like Hikari is the only one who had problems with Whitney. I mean, come on. Really? I can't really say for myself because I don't remember but seriously.

I figured out an easy way to beat Whitney. Train only ONE Pokemon. Nuff said.

Once you think that training more Pokemon is good, but when you face Whitney, it's another story. The story of people who rely on catching Pokemon, and the story of people who have one Pokemon against her. Which is better? Definitely the story of people who have one Pokemon. Because it's much easier that way. Have you been bamboozled?

Really, people never tried that? The Programmers put in a test about if you have trained your Pokemon enough. It's like you having Level 1 Pokemon, against Lance/Red/Me with Level 100 Pokemon. But much easier.

But, Red, if you managed to defeat her with more than 1 Pokemon at around the same levels, congratulations!

Besides, if you have a level BELOW Whitney's Pokemon, then the battle will just be worse. Teaches you to train, actually.

Actually, I once had a battle on Fire Red with my sister, who has 5 Pokemon, against me, with 2 Pokemon (I just had Pikachu, don't remember why). My Pokemon's levels were much higher, and PWNed my sister's Pokemon easily. She had levels 9-11, while I had levels of Pokemon of 22-25. That's why training 1 Pokemon is best.

Besides, my post IS a retaliation mood for a reason.

Red99 said:
    I never come unprepared. My Quilava was level 25 before I battled her. She never got a chance to attack.

Now THAT is good. If Quilava wasn't a girl though (I'm just saying what could happen if Quilava was a boy, I had a male Quilava), then Miltank could've Attracted it... Don't even want to jump to that subject.

@BinaryPeaches: That is why training one Pokemon only for that Gym is best.

Years

Julian the Cute Oshawott hates Edward Cullen, COD and internet crashes:

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

TY

Skyla was the hardest, Roark the easiest... lol

Last edited:

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

I figured out an easy way to beat Whitney. Train only ONE Pokemon. Nuff said.

Once you think that training more Pokemon is good, but when you face Whitney, it's another story. The story of people who rely on catching Pokemon, and the story of people who have one Pokemon against her. Which is better? Definitely the story of people who have one Pokemon. Because it's much easier that way. Have you been bamboozled?

Really, people never tried that? The Programmers put in a test about if you have trained your Pokemon enough. It's like you having Level 1 Pokemon, against Lance/Red/Me with Level 100 Pokemon. But much easier.

But, Red, if you managed to defeat her with more than 1 Pokemon at around the same levels, congratulations!

Besides, if you have a level BELOW Whitney's Pokemon, then the battle will just be worse. Teaches you to train, actually.

Actually, I once had a battle on Fire Red with my sister, who has 5 Pokemon, against me, with 2 Pokemon (I just had Pikachu, don't remember why). My Pokemon's levels were much higher, and PWNed my sister's Pokemon easily. She had levels 9-11, while I had levels of Pokemon of 22-25. That's why training 1 Pokemon is best.

Now this will win at a guide.

TY

Yesterday was the day i joined PC a year ago... and i didnt knew it >.<

Last edited:

TY

Wont click it... im not so much into Skyla anymore...

Its more Yoko now ;D

BTW... A Youtube link doesnt show a pic...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back