• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Its okay... as long no one gets freaked out of that... nothing happened

Years

Each of my avatars/sigs is treated as a different "personality", cos my personality changes with each one.

I know there are some users who joined when I did not have Oshawott (I'm looking at you Diablo!) so that means for them, it will take them some time to see them all.

Years

Hey Shadow, I wonder if you can remember all of my best avatars/sigs.

I treat each one as a different "personality" cos there are so many different sides to me.

TY

I hope i remember them all... i know the Simpsons Assange theme, Zero Kinyuu (if thats his name)... and many more...

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years

Well I've seen the Simpsons one the Apple one ShaunMC Oshawott and the Markz vs Assange one :)

TY

Dont be so mad at Diablo... he is just human... and humans make mistakes, no?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back