• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

outfox

in
Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013

But you dared me to dress like a statue and statues are usually naked so I did and-- oh I see. Trying to get me banned, are we Mr. Snorlax

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013

That seems like a dangerous thing to do while operating heavy machinery (driving)...then again so is posting. I'll do it!

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    352 OBJECTION! I needed a third party to enter and allow this little theoretical streak. The third party, however, came citing an OT rule. It didn't allow the down-we-go streak.
    Then, a fourth party appeared...talking about some weird plan of theirs. No, wait. Not that weird. I mean real weird. You know, with caps lock and everything. Like WEIRD.

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013

Suddenly driving naked is weird? Come on, out from under your rock now. But please, proceed to streak. I'll do it with you, we go down together. How's that sound?

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    352 OBJECTION! What you said doesn't fit in my morals. Therefore is wrong!
    Yes, that is the basic way of thinking of...pretty much everyone. It just changes in the morality of everyone.

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013

My morals oblige me to always be naked, so we won't encounter each other in agreement much :(

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013

Wow, that made me laugh a little too hard. :I Also at first glance I thought the petal next to the lip of the character in your signature was a facial wart *shrug* wups

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
    Years

*heavy sigh*
    Faith in humanity...utterly destroyed

Spoiler:

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    351 On my quest on moral property enforcing, I strongly recommend you to give credit to whoevever apparently joined those tweets.
    Also, that was so, 1 day ago.
    images

Last edited:

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    349 K, guys, who wants to sneak in the next space probe to Mars? remember your pressure regulating suit. Then, go to the Moon, pick a random stone, and come back to Earth. Give the stone to Jiggly and BAM!: Real Life evolution.
    Who wants to go?

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    349 You underestimate our power.
    'Nuff said.
    I am ready to have my arms and legs cut off. Heck. I want that shiny dark suit. I want power! UNLIMITED POWER!

Years

My usertitle was as a result of a running gag where users were constantly asking about my unusual choices for signatures.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back